Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Well, looks like Trudeau must've taken my letter very seriously, because I woke up this morning, checked my phone, and BAM! PPR. :cool:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk&feature=youtu.be&t=1m4s

Today marks the culmination of many years of hard work. I'd like to thank my parents, my family, my boss, my ex-girlfriend (LOL), and of course, the wonderful people of this forum! Godspeed to all you cool cats! :D
@Option Paralysis - congratulations buddy!! Now u have another job to take care of - pray for your June AOR-IP1 status friends :p

t_can

Jan 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
I received an update in my account that my local VO has started processing my application on August 9th.
Does that mean AOR2 ?
Can anyone suggest how much time its usually taking at this stage???
I am impatiently waiting for the PPR now
Hi, you mean to say you got update in your online CIC account? Or you got it confirmed by calling agent? If in account then can you tell where exactly in account did you see it? Was it a message or in status area..? Thanks

Reactions: Ronja5200

t_can

Jan 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
@Option Paralysis - congratulations buddy!! Now u have another job to take care of - pray for your June AOR-IP1 status friends :p
Congratulations option paralysis.. your timeline please and pnp or fsw status .. thank you

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Most of us have same scenario..As far as I have researched most of the June FSW Non US applicants are stuck at ip1..
My Aor is June 4th and RPRF july 5th..No update after that. I called Ircc thrice after that and just got to know tat eligibility recommended pass and bg check yet to start..And tats d case for most of us..We cant actually do much in dis situation.. We have to wait as our application is still in d time limit..
Most of us including me are just worried as we are seeing some pprs from d same timeline as ours..But if we look closely those are only handful of applications tat processed tat fast..So its better we just wait and hope to get our pprs soon..U can call IRCC and check ur status. There is no harm in tat..
yep looks like most of us with similar profile are stuck at ip1. I have been in IP1 since July 14th.. hope to see some changes by the end of this month. I have a vey long travel history though.. There are about 400 entries in our profile - with about 20 countrues - all short visits not longer than 6 months. Anyway wishing all of us the best.,.

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
c
Well, looks like Trudeau must've taken my letter very seriously, because I woke up this morning, checked my phone, and BAM! PPR. :cool:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk&feature=youtu.be&t=1m4s

Today marks the culmination of many years of hard work. I'd like to thank my parents, my family, my boss, my ex-girlfriend (LOL), and of course, the wonderful people of this forum! Godspeed to all you cool cats! :D
Congragulations buddy... what is a Ghost update??

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
yep looks like most of us with similar profile are stuck at ip1. I have been in IP1 since July 14th.. hope to see some changes by the end of this month. I have a vey long travel history though.. There are about 400 entries in our profile - with about 20 countrues - all short visits not longer than 6 months. Anyway wishing all of us the best.,.
WOW, you do have such a extensive travel history

Reactions: rejozach