+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
My Canadian employer was contacted today in the morning by what I assume was CIC. I don't have much information, but my employer's exact words are that she ''had to complete government documents relating to my employment". It specifically asked for my job title and employment starting date.

I started in May 2017 as a paid intern (from Europe) and obtained my MSc degree in October 2017. I immediately became a full-time employee afterwards. On my application I mentioned I was employed full-time since May 2017 and that it was not part of my education. I think they place doubts now because there's an overlap with my employment date and graduation date, and want to ensure I actually was employed before October 2017.

For anyone who wonders why I did this - I would not have 1 year of work experience otherwise (until October 2018), and as I was paid and on an actual work permit that prohibits any form of Canadian-based education, I am hoping that they will classify my internship as work experience.

I am not sure what information my employer is going to provide them - I think she'll be mentioning to them that I have been employed since May 2017 but initially as an intern. I'm pretty tensed now, and I can see this likely ending up in a rejection - but hopefully not a charge for misrepresentation for me.

Wish me luck people... :eek:

EDIT: apparently it was the Integrity Services Branch based in Edmonton who requested it. They requested start date, job title, proof of benefits and 2 payroll statements from specific periods during my employment. Also some other things business-related. According to the document, it's a random check they do on International Mobility Program (IMP) workers (I was and still am on an International Experience Canada visa). Not sure if this is at all related to my PR application, but the timing is very coincidental, as I'm in IP2.
Good luck. Wishing you PPR soon.

Reactions: Vitesze

Beelf

Aug 6, 2018
Hello everyone ,any June 22 Aor? I've been stuck in Ip1 since July 7th, no update. I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Is anyone who had AOR in first week of June and in the category of FSW-Outland currently in IP2 stage?
I have already stuck at IP1 for more than 50 days.
I'm still in IP1 too.
I see two people from June 5th moved to IP2 today so hopefully
My Canadian employer was contacted today in the morning by what I assume was CIC. I don't have much information, but my employer's exact words are that she ''had to complete government documents relating to my employment". It specifically asked for my job title and employment starting date.

I started in May 2017 as a paid intern (from Europe) and obtained my MSc degree in October 2017. I immediately became a full-time employee afterwards. On my application I mentioned I was employed full-time since May 2017 and that it was not part of my education. I think they place doubts now because there's an overlap with my employment date and graduation date, and want to ensure I actually was employed before October 2017.

For anyone who wonders why I did this - I would not have 1 year of work experience otherwise (until October 2018), and as I was paid and on an actual work permit that prohibits any form of Canadian-based education, I am hoping that they will classify my internship as work experience.

I am not sure what information my employer is going to provide them - I think she'll be mentioning to them that I have been employed since May 2017 but initially as an intern. I'm pretty tensed now, and I can see this likely ending up in a rejection - but hopefully not a charge for misrepresentation for me.

EDIT: apparently it was the Integrity Services Branch based in Edmonton who requested it. They requested start date, job title, proof of benefits and 2 payroll statements from specific periods during my employment. Also some other things business-related. According to the document, it's a random check they do on International Mobility Program (IMP) workers (I was and still am on an International Experience Canada visa). Not sure if this is at all related to my PR application, but the timing is very coincidental, as I'm in IP2.
Good luck. Try not to worry about it.

Reactions: Vitesze

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
My case is also in Montreal. I had called them up on August 1st and at that time my eligibility had not been done yet. But I didn't ask whether it was not approved by Visa officer or it had not even started. My AOR is 19th June. But i know @pathwaytofreedom has also file in Montreal and has AOR of 8th June and was told same thing as me. In a way it's good to know that there is someone who has eligibility as recommended pass from June AOR in Montreal office. I know two more cases from April AOR who are being processed at Montreal but have not got any decision on eligibility yet. This is a bit positive news from that perspective that Montreal is atleast working on June cases. I hope we all get some good news soon.
Yes. This is definitely good progress. I really hope we get to see some progress soon. I am also thinking of ordering GCMS notes soon.

Reactions: cansha

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018

Napdeeplydia

Feb 24, 2018
Hello all.
Aor June 5th
Medical pass June 17
Please I have a valid visa and work permit till 2020 can I leave Canada while my application is still in process.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Hello all.
Aor June 5th
Medical pass June 17
Please I have a valid visa and work permit till 2020 can I leave Canada while my application is still in process.
yes you can leave:)i believe you cant leave country if you have received ppr but haven't got pr card yet

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017

Hey, I completely understand you. We, after AOR, figured out that we had made a (oblivious) mistake in our application where we said that my wife did not have a previous passport with her former name (before our marriage). One day, we found out that she had another passport, issued in 2008, but was never used. The reason she forgot is she never used it for travels and was later cancelled voluntarily. I was tensed if this could be taken as misrepresentation. So, we created a CSE and uploaded all the pages from her previous passport. We are hoping that the VO handling the case will agree with us that we forgot an important detail and corrected it as soon as we found out about it.

t_can

Jan 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
H
Hey, I completely understand you. We, after AOR, figured out that we had made a (oblivious) mistake in our application where we said that my wife did not have a previous passport with her former name (before our marriage). One day, we found out that she had another passport, issued in 2008, but was never used. The reason she forgot is she never used it for travels and was later cancelled voluntarily. I was tensed if this could be taken as misrepresentation. So, we created a CSE and uploaded all the pages from her previous passport. We are hoping that the VO handling the case will agree with us that we forgot an important detail and corrected it as soon as we found out about it.
Hi, where was this section on application where you mentioned that your wife didn't had any old passport.? I don't remember seeing that.

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

I made a mistake while filling my EE profile (Wrongly mentioned NOC 2146) in one of my designation (While it was 2173)

I have 4 designation all under 2173 and all in same company.

I just realized this while i was filling my PR application. Please help i am really nervous.

Regards,
Rohit