+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Would be good if someone could confirm it. As far as I understand so far, reading the comments, it's just the application status that is changing, and eventually it's followed by the PPR email shortly after. But I could be wrong.
you right. But not immediately. Late in the evening or next day.

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Omg... Good morning everyone... I just woke up from a dream in which I received the PPR email, and in my dream I was so excited and I was just about to post on here to tell you all that I got it when I realized it hadn't come from the right address. Upon investigation I discovered that it had actually installed malware on my computer and I was in big trouble because it was my work computer. What a way to wake up. Happy Thursday all o_O

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Omg... Good morning everyone... I just woke up from a dream in which I received the PPR email, and in my dream I was so excited and I was just about to post on here to tell you all that I got it when I realized it hadn't come from the right address. Upon investigation I discovered that it had actually installed malware on my computer and I was in big trouble because it was my work computer. What a way to wake up. Happy Thursday all o_O
Ah, you must be feeling like PPR is really nearing with all those US applicants close to your AOR getting PPR!

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Pace at which USA residence applicants are being processed, your dream may turn into a reality very soon.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
On its way. Hope your dream don't come true

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Received RPRF request today. Uploaded the receipt in the morning. Status changed from "We need additional documents" to "not applicable". Is that how it works?
Yes! I would say you did the right thing of just uploading the receipt. In my case, since i had paid it upfront, i thought i can attach the receipt along with LOE..been almost 3 weeks and the status still shows as we are reviewing the documents you provided.... probably a lesson learnt:)

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Ladies and gentlemen... thk you for your support.. the golden mail has arrived.. exactly after 1 month 8 days.... love you guys and i am still here... let me know for any questions
Yay! We told you! Congratulations! :D:)