+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello People! I am wondering am I in IP2 already? I am a CEC inland. Graduated from a Canadian university and had 1 year work experience in Canada. Didn't travel much other than home country and Canada.

I submitted my application on June 27. Receive AOR right away. Background check at that time was quite long, perhaps "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Can't remember exactly.

Then it went to "Not applicable" on July 6.

Medical passed today, July 12. At the same time, BGC says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. site:www.canadavisa.com."

According to what I've read, I believe I am now in IP2? I just find it to be very fast and wanna confirm. Thank you!
You are in IP2 usually you go from NA to IP2 as soon medicals are passed. These days CEC applications are getting processed between 3-5 time from the AoR date

That’s pretty notmal for CEC applicants

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello All,

We received AOR on June 8th . The status changed to Medicals passed on June 29th.
I had a question about my wife's passport. She's the primary in our application. Her Indian passport is set to expire on May 2019. We currently reside in the US now . When should we start her passport renewal process? Should we wait until PPL?
I understand that Indian passports can be renewed 6 months prior to expiration.
If CIC thinks passport renewal is required before they issue the PPR/CoPR request they will notify you to submit the renewed passport depends on case 2 case basis

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
1.Hours of Work (they have mentioned as Permanent in the letter, but no hours)... Can they mention "Full Time" instead of duration ? They will not. The Letter of Appointment has the working hours as 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday). Is this okey?
2.Reporting Manager... Not required - Noted
3.No. of Leave...Not required...- Noted
4.Other Benefits & Annual Salary (i will be attaching my bonus & increment letters)... Salary should be mentioned at least... - They won't. I am attaching two salary slips for each one year I worked. Will this be sufficient?
5.Employee ID (my full name is there in the letter)... Not required - Noted
6.Previous Designations (promotion letters will be attached)... IRCC clearly wants you to mention all the designation and job responsibilities held within the company... (as an example)... you may have started as a Sales Executive and may have been subsequently promoted to a Sales Director, they would like to know all those details through out.- I will be attaching the official letter given by the company confirming the promotion/s. Will this be sufficient?

Will be attaching the following to support my employment in the employment section, Are the following docs sufficient?

1. Service letter from HR
2. Email from HR confirming that they are unable to provide above details
3. Letter of appointment, promotion letter and bonus & increment letters
4. Salary Slips

Furthermore I will explain this in LOE and attach the HR email and letters in item 3 above in LOE section.

Would above be sufficient?
The documents which are not in line with the requirements laid out by the iRCC will create a problem for you. Endless delays, Eligibilty reviews required worst case scenario they reject your application....

What I suggest is you to write an experience letter, highlight what I have mentioned in my earlier post.
Letter should be addressed to IRCC...
- number of hours of work
- salary and mention that you were a permanent employee and were provide standard benefits
- position 1- designation, start and end date, job duties/responsibilities
- position 2- designation, start and end date, job duties/responsibilities
Give a reason at the end of the letter that your HR cannot provide you the letter in the requested format(attach the email from your HR). Sign off the letter and,
Along with this letter of experience attach your last 6 months pay slips(2 pay slips will not be enough). Add your joining letter/work contract/letter of employment and also attach the letter of your promotion.

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
You are in IP2 usually you go from NA to IP2 as soon medicals are passed. These days CEC applications are getting processed between 3-5 time from the AoR date

That’s pretty notmal for CEC applicants
That is good to know! Do you know when I can know that I for sure pass eligibility? Is it after IP2 then my application will be secure and all I need to do is just to wait for PPR? Thank you!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
That is good to know! Do you know when I can know that I for sure pass eligibility? Is it after IP2 then my application will be secure and all I need to do is just to wait for PPR? Thank you!
I would suggest from your AoR date,- 2 months, start calling them up to find out the following:

- Eligibility completed?
- Criminality completed ?
- BGC and criminality status ?

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
hello everyone,
i have two queries regarding my application
1) while submitting the EE profile I selected a NOC code which is 4011(university lecturers and professors) after getting an ITA I realized that my jobs and responsibilities are more appropriate for 4021(college lecturer and vocational instructors), so I changed it in my PR profile without realizing that I had a different NOC code in my EE profile(which I didn't mention in my LOE also). so I raised a CSE last Friday for which I didn't get any reply so far.
2) we applied for PR as a family (me, my husband and my 1.5 yr old child)and got our medicals done on 9th of June , after the medicals were done we were told to meet a cardiologist for my husband as his BP was a little high(he has a phobia for that BP machine), so he took the consultation on 2nd of July and on 3rd of July we got our medicals cleared. Now we called the CDC people who told us that his(my husbands) medical reports were just uploaded yesterday. my doubt is that, can the medical field show as cleared even when my husbands medicals were not uploaded? the UCI number field is shown as highlighted only for me and my son, not for my husband.
please share ur views on this
thanks
can someone help me with this?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
The documents which are not in line with the requirements laid out by the iRCC will create a problem for you. Endless delays, Eligibilty reviews required worst case scenario they reject your application....

What I suggest is you to write an experience letter, highlight what I have mentioned in my earlier post.
Letter should be addressed to IRCC...
- number of hours of work
- salary and mention that you were a permanent employee and were provide standard benefits
- position 1- designation, start and end date, job duties/responsibilities
- position 2- designation, start and end date, job duties/responsibilities
Give a reason at the end of the letter that your HR cannot provide you the letter in the requested format(attach the email from your HR). Sign off the letter and,
Along with this letter of experience attach your last 6 months pay slips(2 pay slips will not be enough). Add your joining letter/work contract/letter of employment and also attach the letter of your promotion.
Self declaration is not accepted. Instead he should get this letter singed by his colleague and notarise it. Attach collegues ID, all other employment proof and also the standard employnent letter from HR. If possible attach an email reply from HR that it is not company policy to issue letter in IRCC format. That will do. But self decration will not work!

cgumus

Jun 28, 2018
Turkey
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
Med's Done....
09-07-2018
wow. seems there is another case that got to PPR stage in June AOR (June 8th). CEC-Inland I guess.

Reactions: Ronja5200

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Ok.. so I understand that generally applications from US and Canada are processed pretty quickly..
And for processing for Indians residing in India is slow and case specific.

In my case (FSW-O),its pretty straightforward as I have visited only one country- Thailand..so security check should not be a great issue.. all docs are pretty straightforward and as per guidelines..
Just letter of reference for employment was not given by employer..
List of docs I have provided instead of LOR..
1. System generated letter of proof of employment
2. Last 6 months pay stubs
3. Email for from manager providing all details needed in LOR
4. Signed LOR from team mate on A4 sheet and a copy of his Id card
5. Scan copy of my ID card and visiting card
6. Salary certificate
7. Job offer letter
8. Promotion letter

Have provided a detailed explanation in letter of explanation along with copy of email from HR confirming that no such letter would be provided on company letterhead..

Just wondering how long application processing for Indians in India takes, and how muchof a delay can my letter of reference situation cause.. !
It's a long post.. I know.. bt really looking forward to your take on my situation..