+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

overmars34

Jun 13, 2018
yeah.. totally agree.. but as rightly said by navinball, people have got their PPR within a month as well.. I am also wondering if everybody is updating the tracker regularly.. i see so many entries which have not even passed the meds.. wondering if the people who filled it in, never came back to update it..
interesting. never thought of that before. always thought they were stuck in meds pass forever. hahaha. i guess the same goes with some of the other really old not-moving entries?

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Wishing you all the best from Canada! I'm in Ottawa this weekend visiting my boyfriend and celebrating Canada day. :) Should help the time pass more quickly...

ankitrishiraj

May 30, 2018
AOR 20th June.
Profile is currently showing following..

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Add me on whatsapp 91 9805820032

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
AOR 20th June.
Profile is currently showing following..

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Add me on whatsapp 91 9805820032
NA1

Reactions: ankitrishiraj

ankitrishiraj

May 30, 2018
Hi all
I have filed for PR under fsw scheme and my AOR date is 20th June 2018. In my application I mentioned work experience under two different NOCs. My latest job just began in March 2018 but I didn't know that I could have mentioned about it in work history rather than work experience as it doesn't affect my CRS score.

My question is that now that I have mentioned this work experience (and attached appointment as well as experience letter in required format), will it be verified?

ITA recieved: May 23
AOR: June 20

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys,

How do you put the addresses in Address History if lived in a rented place for 1 year. But before living on rent in a different address, lived in own home and after the 1 year again in own home.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Does anyone know what stage we're in ? I'm a bit confused as some people are saying this is IP1.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: You application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Guys,

How do you put the addresses in Address History if lived in a rented place for 1 year. But before living on rent in a different address, lived in own home and after the 1 year again in own home.
I just put both owned and rented in order of the dates I lived there

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Does anyone know what stage we're in ? I'm a bit confused as some people are saying this is IP1.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: You application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IP1

Reactions: macaly7

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Recent ones at the top?

Did you enter the owned address as not current and then again same address as current address?
They sort the order by date and the current one (that you have listed on the application) is at the top

It doesn't matter if you own it or not, they don't ask, it's just to calculate if you need police checks from any areas/countries

If you lived at owned address abc 2008-10, then moved to rental address xyz 2011-2012 then back to owned address abc 2013 to 2018 then just list it like that

Reactions: akila868