+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Didier85

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Thanks, some one told me that his application was rejected since ge put only EDE.
Me aldo by 16 june I put only EDE , and I ll raise a CSE to add diploma as I was advised. What do you think
If something is missing, they send you a request to add other documents

Didier85

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Some in other groups and they told me that there application was rejected since they send only EDE, may be it was not the real raison. Thanks so much I appreciate your help
I'm just trying to be reasonable.
ECA by WES or other organizations is an "Educational Credential Assessment For Citizenship And Immigration Canada".
Once WES finishes your assessment, it sends one copy directly to IRCC and another one to you.
So this is an official document about your education, by an organization that works with the canadian government.

If they need other documents, they are gonna ask. It would be stupid to reject an application just for that.
I don't hold the truth, but as i said before, i'm just trying to be reasonable. Hope to be right

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Mine too. Think it's just another glitch on a very glitchy website
Same here. Tried different devices and browsers, cleared cache... sent a msg to „report a technical issue“ last friday. Turnaround for response 10 business days.
Thanks guys!

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
I'm just trying to be reasonable.
ECA by WES or other organizations is an "Educational Credential Assessment For Citizenship And Immigration Canada".
Once WES finishes your assessment, it sends one copy directly to IRCC and another one to you.
So this is an official document about your education, by an organization that works with the canadian government.

If they need other documents, they are gonna ask. It would be stupid to reject an application just for that.
I don't hold the truth, but as i said before, i'm just trying to be reasonable. Hope to be right
I totaly agree with you, this os why I sent only my EDE

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
For those of you waiting anxiously for your medical update:

In the medical report shared by your clinic with you, each of the medical component: blood, urine, physical & X-ray have a grading of A or B.
Those who have a grading of A in all will find their status updated to Medical passed within two weeks or earlier.
The others will take a bit longer as it will go through a more detailed examination before being cleared.
Just a matter of process & time, as long as you do not have HIV+, Syphillis+ or Active TB, you will get the Medical Passed status a wee bit later.
So wait patiently, no need to get stressed.

Those with Active TB may need to undergo additional test/medication after which you will get the Pass status once cleared of active TB.
Others with HIV+ & Syphillis+ will get a Medical Fairness letter and process will be a bit lengthy & complex.

All the best !
Interesting! Could you also tell me where exactly can i find the grade ? I checked my reports and i don't think i am looking at the right section

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi me also I didn’t find those grade!
Interesting! Could you also tell me where exactly can i find the grade ? I checked my reports and i don't think i am looking at the right section
The grading is on the report titled 'Health Case Details', which the clinic sends you on a later date after they have uploaded the reports into the e-medical system.

Did you receive this from the clinic via email ? Not sure if the clinic sends this if you don't specifically ask for it, I did !

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Starting from creating an EE till getting an AoR, i've traveled a loong journey in a hope of securing a PR.. i waited for ECA... waited for IELTS results.. waited for ITA cut-off... waited for all sorts of documents to be issued.. but now it seems that my patience has almost given up.. its the wait after MEP that is killing me and making me jumpy..