+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
if you only put ECA your application will be rejected. it clealy states you need to upload degree.
I don't think that they would out rightly reject the application.. but most probably there would an additional document request that would ask you to submit the relevant scans..

Reactions: Rakit

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
The grading is on the report titled 'Health Case Details', which the clinic sends you on a later date after they have uploaded the reports into the e-medical system.

Did you receive this from the clinic via email ? Not sure if the clinic sends this if you don't specifically ask for it, I did !
Thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Starting from creating an EE till getting an AoR, i've traveled a loong journey in a hope of securing a PR.. i waited for ECA... waited for IELTS results.. waited for ITA cut-off... waited for all sorts of documents to be issued.. but now it seems that my patience has almost given up.. its the wait after MEP that is killing me and making me jumpy..
Knowing the literal meaning of your profile name is very interesting.!your wait has just begun so wait until 3-6 months (good case scenario) before you can the PPR email.
If your application gets flagged for security checks(under BGC) then god forbid this wait can be nearly endless.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I don't think that they would out rightly reject the application.. but most probably there would an additional document request that would ask you to submit the relevant scans..
@navinball has a point there, degree and mark sheets are essential requirements to be included as part of the documents. If you have missed out adding them you can raise a CSE, but if you don’t send it and wait for an ADR, those chances are pretty pretty rare, the case officer really has to be in a very very good mood to grant you the exception.

Last edited:

Alucard34

Jun 18, 2018
morocco
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2018
AOR Received.
07-06-2018
Nahin has a point there, degree and mark sheets are essential requirements to be included as part of the documents. If you have missed out adding them you can raise a CSE, but if you don’t send it and wait for an ADR, those chances are pretty pretty rare, the case officer really has to be in a very very good mood to grant you the exception.
for my wife i send just diploma without the transcripts because we didn't do an EDE and we didn't ask for points for her.
is it a probleme too?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
for my wife i send just diploma without the transcripts because we didn't do an EDE and we didn't ask for points for her.
is it a probleme too?
If you are not claiming points for it then there is no issue at all, I hope you have inclduded this info under her personal history part ?

Alucard34

Jun 18, 2018
morocco
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2018
AOR Received.
07-06-2018
If you are not claiming points for it then there is no issue at all, I hope you have inclduded this info under her personal history part ?
for her personal history (last 10 years) we included her studies and for her educational history part i add the diploma and answered No to the question "Have you an EDE for this diploma"