+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey everyone,
Got a question from the ones who ordered and received their GCMS notes. I have only ordered one set and in the first few pages of my notes there is a section called "Application Assignment", it says that it is assigned to someone (basically it's just the code of that person) and it has a "Due Date" which is December 16, 2018. Something is gonna happen on that day or it is just a generic due time and will be extended to another date?
It’s a generic date and means nothing. For me that date was in September first week but nothing has moved 3 months later.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hey everyone,
Got a question from the ones who ordered and received their GCMS notes. I have only ordered one set and in the first few pages of my notes there is a section called "Application Assignment", it says that it is assigned to someone (basically it's just the code of that person) and it has a "Due Date" which is December 16, 2018. Something is gonna happen on that day or it is just a generic due time and will be extended to another date?
You have answered your question- "it is just a generic due time and will be extended to another date"

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hey everyone,
Yup, it is more like a snooze date. It will be extended.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
hmm, never thought it would be dragged this far o_Oo_O Now it increasingly looking like we have to wait till 2019 :confused::confused: Really it hurts :(:(
I know man. Don’t think any of us expected it to be this bad. But here we are. The numbers are getting increasingly worse and numbers for September are scary. I don’t think CIC can keep the facade of 6 months timeline going for long.

Reactions: linda85

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I know man. Don’t think any of us expected it to be this bad. But here we are. The numbers are getting increasingly worse and numbers for September are scary. I don’t think CIC can keep the facade of 6 months timeline going for long.
Actually they have their back covered by twisted definition of six month processing time. They says it starts when R10 done and ends when a decision is made not when PPR is sent. So theoretically they have completed the processing of all June approved cases within the time line even though in reality they have not sent PPRs to bulk of the applicants. Data will show how they want it to show.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
If you want to test the system sure go ahead. If you’re looking for any significant information than may be it won’t help.
@INTamir i agree with Cansha. Ordering another set now won't help much. Better order after 45-55 days if you have to.

I hope you don't

Reactions: INTamir