Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
For FSWO India candidates, avg processing time is around 90 days.. also depends if you've provided multiple PCCs or if you get ADR..
Thanks for ur reply Mighty.. Yes got 2 Police Clarence Certificates.. NPC from Australia and PCC from India... Studies in Australia and work experience in India and Australia both.. No ADR though..!!

Last edited:

Karan.4

Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for ur reply Mighty.. Yes got 2 Police Clarence Certificates.. NPC from Australia and PCC from India... Studies in Australia and work experience in India and Australia both.. No ADR though..!![/QUOTE
Hi Chahal82,
Would you like to share SPP1 description link.
I'm waiting

hss2

Jul 19, 2018
Urgent help required!!!!

I m a graduate, working from past 2yrs 2 months. I aim to apply for EE aftr 3 years of work experience.

I've got a job offer from Indian government for a Chief minister fellowship program in which I will work for the government projects temporarily for 11 months.
It will be full time work n will be paid through stipend.

I wanted to knw if this will get counted in total work experience to complete my 3 years. I haveto reply to offer in next 24 hours. Please help.

hss2

Jul 19, 2018
You would need to show a full time work experience of 3 years.. if you can obtain a letter of experience from the relevant department, which would make your full time work experience >=3 years, you would be eligible.. the important keywords would be - no of hours per week, nature of employment and salary received..
Number of hours per week = 40
Nature - temporary
Salary - stipend
Time- 11 months

Will this get counted?

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Number of hours per week = 40
Nature - temporary
Salary - stipend
Time- 11 months

Will this get counted?
Small correction..

Your work experience must be:

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the occupational description in the NOC. This includes most of the main duties listed.

If you can’t show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you aren’t eligible under this program.

Reactions: Ronja5200

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
If spouse is accompanying then no need.. if spouse is not accompanying then this is required..
I would say in any case get this.. as it does not have to be on any sort of stamp paper.. just a normal sheet of paper with account holder's signature would be fine.. why take chances and then increase the waiting period if an ADR is requested..

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
About ADR, its showing no additional documents are required. And about PCC, as I have studied in UK so I have also provided Uk Pcc. So will that mean the process may prolong?
Also, I have traveled around a lot, so my travel history is long. But all that was for tourism. And I have provided the complete scan of my passport to show as proof to the same. So will these all factors prolong my PPR :(
I have not seen any one with ADR (and/or) with long travel history (and/or) multiple PCCs getting PPR in short duration (people living in US would be an exception here).. I know few people who got their PPRs within a month and they had NO or just one travel history.. 1 PCC and no ADR.. I might be wrong here but that's what I think about the process..

hss2

Jul 19, 2018
Small correction..

Your work experience must be:

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the occupational description in the NOC. This includes most of the main duties listed.

If you can’t show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you aren’t eligible under this program.
It still doesn't clear my
Please help

Amali

Apr 21, 2018
Hi Everyone!

Usually why schedule A forms are requested? Just received an ADR for the same and CURRENT proof of funds.

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Hi Everyone!

Usually why schedule A forms are requested? Just received an ADR for the same and CURRENT proof of funds.
I believe schedule A is usually requested if you've answered "yes" to any of the statutory questions, such as previously having a visa denied. @Ronja5200 had to submit one iirc. Could be other situations where they ask for it as well.

Reactions: Amali and Ronja5200