+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Hi Guys

Got my ITA in the second draw in June.

I have been arranging for all the documents and i have a few doubts:

1. I had applied in NOC 3012 (Registered Nurse) since I am a registered nurse in India, however, it was only after ITA that I realized that all my work experience is in NOC 4012 as i have only taught in nursing colleges where it is mandatory to be a registered nurse in India. Both NOC codes fall under category "A". I have mentioned in the eAPR and will include a LOI mentioning the same. Is this ok?

2. During my medical exams, they found sugar in my urine exam. A re exam was conducted (results to which I can't access) along with serum Creatinine test (which was normal). Will this be an issue? I never knew about my elevated sugar levels and have got it checked later and found out that I maybe a pre diabetic (surprise surprise)

3. I intend to move to Canada with my spouse and all our funds are in her name. Is it ok if I ask her for an affidavit stating that she is ok with me using the funds or should I convert the account into a joint account?

4. My work experience is from two colleges, both aren't very famous and although legitimate, being from a small town, are smaller. My employment is genuine and will receive positive response if verified (they don't really check their emails regularly so they will respond a little late).

What are my chances???

Thank you guys in advance!
Hey! From where you got your Nursing diplomas evaluated for ECA? Can you briefly explain the process please.

manuchackofrancis1990

May 21, 2018
FSW Outland from Mumbai
ITA: April 25th, 2018
AOR: June 19th, 2018
MEP: July 5th, 2018
IP1: July 5th, 2018

I know the processing time changes in each case, if anybody is aware of a current trend on an average when can I expect the next update of IP2?
And from there to PPR?

Thanks in Advance

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Good Day Members..
Manitoba PNP nominee here..
Location - Punjab, India
ITA - 31 May
AOR - 26 June
Medical Passed - 12 July ( It was updated on 11 July when I logged into my account but got e-mail on 12 July )
Current status - ( Background check says your application is in process ) I guess its IP1

Can anyone please tell me that if we will get an e-mail update when application will move to next stage like to IP2 ?? :confused:
I'm just tired of checking my application everyday just to find out there's no update.. :mad::mad::mad:
TIA

Juan Martin

Jun 16, 2018
Hi Guys

Got my ITA in the second draw in June.

I have been arranging for all the documents and i have a few doubts:

1. I had applied in NOC 3012 (Registered Nurse) since I am a registered nurse in India, however, it was only after ITA that I realized that all my work experience is in NOC 4012 as i have only taught in nursing colleges where it is mandatory to be a registered nurse in India. Both NOC codes fall under category "A". I have mentioned in the eAPR and will include a LOI mentioning the same. Is this ok?

2. During my medical exams, they found sugar in my urine exam. A re exam was conducted (results to which I can't access) along with serum Creatinine test (which was normal). Will this be an issue? I never knew about my elevated sugar levels and have got it checked later and found out that I maybe a pre diabetic (surprise surprise)

3. I intend to move to Canada with my spouse and all our funds are in her name. Is it ok if I ask her for an affidavit stating that she is ok with me using the funds or should I convert the account into a joint account?

4. My work experience is from two colleges, both aren't very famous and although legitimate, being from a small town, are smaller. My employment is genuine and will receive positive response if verified (they don't really check their emails regularly so they will respond a little late).

What are my chances???

Thank you guys in advance!
I'm unable to answer all your queries. I think I can help you with the 3rd query.

If your spouse is coming with you, you can count money you have together in a joint account. You may be able to count money in an account under their name only, but you must prove you have access to the money.
If you are invited to apply, you must give written proof that you have this money.

Hope this helps..
All the best

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Good Day Members..
Location - Punjab, India
ITA - 31 May
AOR - 26 June
Medical Passed - 12 July ( It was updated on 11 July when I logged into my account but got e-mail on 12 July )
Current status - ( Background check says your application is in process ) I guess its IP1

Can anyone please tell me that if we will get an e-mail update when application will move to next stage like to IP2 ?? :confused:
I'm just tired of checking my application everyday just to find out there's no update.. :mad::mad::mad:
TIA
no email when you go to ip2, just an update to your account.

Reactions: Chahal82

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
I'm unable to answer all your queries. I think I can help you with the 3rd query.

If your spouse is coming with you, you can count money you have together in a joint account. You may be able to count money in an account under their name only, but you must prove you have access to the money.
If you are invited to apply, you must give written proof that you have this money.

Hope this helps..
All the best
I am replying to your post as I could not locate, somehow, the original post :O .. For the third question, it would be sufficient if the applicant get a letter from the bank and an authority letter signed by the spouse saying "my spouse, who is the primary applicant, has full access to the money in my account".. I read this on the forum somewhere that a person did this and got the PR.. plus there was someone with June '18 AOR who got an ADR to provide this authority letter..

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
FSW Outland from Mumbai
ITA: April 25th, 2018
AOR: June 19th, 2018
MEP: July 5th, 2018
IP1: July 5th, 2018

I know the processing time changes in each case, if anybody is aware of a current trend on an average when can I expect the next update of IP2?
And from there to PPR?

Thanks in Advance
For FSWO India candidates, avg processing time is around 90 days.. also depends if you've provided multiple PCCs or if you get ADR..

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
I am replying to your post as I could not locate, somehow, the original post :O .. For the third question, it would be sufficient if the applicant get a letter from the bank and an authority letter signed by the spouse saying "my spouse, who is the primary applicant, has full access to the money in my account".. I read this on the forum somewhere that a person did this and got the PR.. plus there was someone with June '18 AOR who got an ADR to provide this authority letter..
If spouse is accompanying then no need.. if spouse is not accompanying then this is required..

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Good Day Members..
Location - Punjab, India
ITA - 31 May
AOR - 26 June

TIA
No email alert when you reach IP2.. you can see your account updated.. however mail will be sent when you get PPR..

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
He told eligibilty is showing as met and no more additional docs are required. Bgc includes two checks one is criminality and other is security. So first part is done and next is not yet started. It will be done by some other org.
I didn’t asked about my visa office. I think it will be somewhere in Canada as I am applying from US.
It is generally quicker for FSWO applicants from the US as compared to ROW.. maybe US and Canada are sharing the security data or something.. you'll get through soon.. all the best..

manuchackofrancis1990

May 21, 2018
For FSWO India candidates, avg processing time is around 90 days.. also depends if you've provided multiple PCCs or if you get ADR..
About ADR, its showing no additional documents are required. And about PCC, as I have studied in UK so I have also provided Uk Pcc. So will that mean the process may prolong?
Also, I have traveled around a lot, so my travel history is long. But all that was for tourism. And I have provided the complete scan of my passport to show as proof to the same. So will these all factors prolong my PPR :(

rickynagi

Jul 19, 2018
India
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Hello Everyone,

My Time Line:

AOR 15th June
Medicals Passed 29th June

Can you help me with a link to June AOR Group/s (WhatsApp, Telegram)?