+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Ralph can only help in getting the status and since you already know the status there is no point in reaching out to him. There are many in same position with application approved almost 4 weeks back and approaching 6 month mark. So, unfortunately, there is nothing more you can do but wait.
Thanks Cansha, Its really unfortunate :( CIC made us all roam like an insane people :eek:. BTW, Sorry for the stupid question, If you already posted. Just a curiosity what's your status as I am not sailing very often here. I didn't know about yur's.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks Cansha, Its really unfortunate :( CIC made us all roam like an insane people :eek:. BTW, Sorry for the stupid question, If you already posted. Just a curiosity what's your status as I am not sailing very often here. I didn't know about yur's.
I'm still awaiting for PPR. My AOR is 19 June and I have been in IP1 since MEP on 04 July. My VO is Montreal and most probably I will have to wait around 5.5 months before I can hope to think about PPR. So I will be hopeful around 4th week of November.

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I guess the only thing left for you is to wait. Mailing Ralph would only give you the same info that you already have, application approved, I don’t think it gets anywhere past that, he probably can’t (or won’t) do anything to expedite the process, and you already confirmed it’s been approved.

Waiting makes me Mad :mad: I am not alone at the least.

Reactions: qwertySL

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I'm still awaiting for PPR. My AOR is 19 June and I have been in IP1 since MEP on 04 July. My VO is Montreal and most probably I will have to wait around 5.5 months before I can hope to think about PPR. So I will be hopeful around 4th week of November.

Seems, Montreal VO really slow. Hopefully, you will get it ASAP and everyone here :)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Seems, Montreal VO really slow. Hopefully, you will get it ASAP and everyone here :)
Yeah they take the 6 months timeline a little bit too seriously. However, one positive thing is that they seem to be moving in a more sequential manner. I have not seen they giving PPR to some people in say 1 month and taking 6 months for others. Therefore, it appears that we can make some assertions based on movement in other people files when one can expect PPR from Montreal. We just got reports of PPR from June 1 candidates in this week. So they should most probably reach my AOR files in 2/3 weeks.

Rest CIC is unpredictable .. I can only hope and wait at this moment.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Waiting makes me Mad :mad: I am not alone at the least.
I agree, waiting is horrible but hey at least you know it’s approved haha it’s just waiting and not worrying :D

Reactions: Matt@123

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi
I have been a passive follower so far... Have to say I have become quite fond of this group.
My AOR June 19
IP2 Oct 25
PPR waiting....
FSW-O
Hi @pbweb I started 2 days earlier June 17 and am with you on the IP2! Welcome to the group

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My immigration consultant says I have to hold my horses until the 6 month mark.. so doing a cliff hanger!!
To be honest even if you cross 6 month marks you will still need to hold your horses. There is no way of expediting the process even after 6 months have elapsed. So its just a thing people say. It doesn't mean anything.

Having said that, I wish and pray you get your PPR before that.