NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
So so wicked. This is Fake news
I sent an email to Justin Trudeau's office and received reply from his office within 10 minutes. Here is the response..

###########################
"Congratulations Mr Singh.

I called upon Mr Ahmed Hussen to discuss about your case and he approved your PR application right before my very eyes.

I have also instructed him to deliver your CoPR personally to you and claim the expenses, my office will reimburse that.

I am glad I could assist you."

##############################

Here is the email address in case anyone needs his assistance..

justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca

Now sitting at my doorstep and waiting for Mr Hussen..All the best guys!!

pooja jaiswal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I sent an email to Justin Trudeau's office and received reply from his office within 10 minutes. Here is the response..

###########################
"Congratulations Mr Singh.

I called upon Mr Ahmed Hussen to discuss about your case and he approved your PR application right before my very eyes.

I have also instructed him to deliver your CoPR personally to you and claim the expenses, my office will reimburse that.

I am glad I could assist you."

##############################

Here is the email address in case anyone needs his assistance..

justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca

Now sitting at my doorstep and waiting for Mr Hussen..All the best guys!!
Ahahahaha omg this is the best thing I've read on this forum.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Man!! its a paradox!! If you dont mind, from which country are you from ?
It’s ok, I’m from Venezuela.. without getting much into personal opinions and preferences, it’s an amazingly beautiful country that pretty much fell in the wrong hands, and most things have gone downhill but hey, it gave me the oportunity to face this challenge, get to know all of you and probably learn a million more things in Canada plus having the chance to have a better life and help my family here so well... :) I believe nothing ever happens without a reason, it will be shocking but I know it’s for the better.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Apparently there's a glitch in the CIC CRS calculator that's awarding 15 extra points to every one creating their profile right now for French language proficiency ( which all of them claim not to have). This glitch is suspected to be the reason why there's no draw yet as maube CIC is trying to fix it because what that glitch would mean for any draw right now is that the cut-off would be very high because people hat ordinarily shoulf score 440 are being awarded 455 just like that.
(Info gotten from a ROH thread)
What if there's been a similar glitch with the approved cases from Sydney??

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
I like the way you all are thinking. This would mean I have PPR, a good job and a large enough house to host you all. If all that comes true i think party is definitely needed.
Just make sure you have a big yard ;)

Reactions: cansha

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
It’s ok, I’m from Venezuela.. without getting much into personal opinions and preferences, it’s an amazingly beautiful country that pretty much fell in the wrong hands, and most things have gone downhill but hey, it gave me the oportunity to face this challenge, get to know all of you and probably learn a million more things in Canada plus having the chance to have a better life and help my family here so well... :) I believe nothing ever happens without a reason, it will be shocking but I know it’s for the better.
plz dont judge me my bud, apologies if it hurt you. I just wanted to know from where on earth you can do emails but cant use the same internet for hangout etc. Venezuela did not clicked me, I was thinking more of due to Governmental controls etc. I know the Venezuelan story (there are some institutions in my country who predict the same future as yours at the current scenario ) and totally with you. Hats off you could pull off this long and more strength to you and your country(men) !!!

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
I like the way you all are thinking. This would mean I have PPR, a good job and a large enough house to host you all. If all that comes true i think party is definitely needed.
oh man! a lot of people rooting for you @cansha !! you have a lot riding on your shoulders. Either you get a large yard that @DanFariasM wants or it's got to be one of those super cool condos in Toronto Harbourfront :cool: we have high hopes on you dude!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
If you ever wanted to, just let me know and I will try to conference you to CIC via Skype or will find some other way...

Just ping me..:)

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Apparently there's a glitch in the CIC CRS calculator that's awarding 15 extra points to every one creating their profile right now for French language proficiency ( which all of them claim not to have). This glitch is suspected to be the reason why there's no draw yet as maube CIC is trying to fix it because what that glitch would mean for any draw right now is that the cut-off would be very high because people hat ordinarily shoulf score 440 are being awarded 455 just like that.
(Info gotten from a ROH thread)
What if there's been a similar glitch with the approved cases from Sydney??
IRCC is the best when it comes to amusing people with their Tech skills, I guess. Those poor souls on ROH 104 have been waiting nervously all along today for this!

phd208

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
Here is a word from your neighbor. I had many friends from Venezuela. I was very concerned watching everything unfold and ashamed that the Brazilian government at the time was complicit. Hopefully the next administration will do better. I hope one day I get the oportunity to shake your hand and buy you a beer. Your people is very brave. Keep strong and best of luck!