FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Hi Just wanted to know do we need to upload the original birth certificate also along with the English translation one? I am just loosing my sleep over the fact that I have review required for sibling document and was wondering if this could the reason? I have submitted English translated copy of the birth certificate which is notarized from India , but I dint attach the original birth certificate which was in Hindi.

Also do you guys think that birth certificate is enough to prove the sibling relation or should I also submit the passport copy of my sister at this point of time !!. I know @canasha you said that if I can provide with any other better document I should, but if I haven't been asked for any ADR should I still submit it now. I will complete my 6 months soon on December 6th and the last time I spoke to the CIC agent he said that my eligibility is still under review and security hasn't started. Thanks
@meenal31 don’t lose your sleep over things you can fix. I experienced the same over my POF, long story short, I attached 6 months of balances but no letter from the bank since I thought I wouldn’t be able to get one, I panicked and stressed over a couple days.. eventually I managed to get the letter, raised a CSE uploading it and explaining that I made a mistake not uploading it and I wanted to amend the error. They answered a couple days after with the automated response saying that they had received my CSE and then like 3 weeks after I got another mail saying they had forwarded my info to the responsible department and that I would get contacted if they needed more info. That was about a month and a half or so past AOR, and now 5 months in, no ADR or aditional info has been requested so far.. currently in IP2 and probably approved already and definitely less stressed since I raised that CSE (I actually raised a second one a couple days after because of a tourist visa refusal I forgot), I know we make a million stories in our mind and it’s important to keep them within sanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
i am in same status since October 25.....application approved still no PPR
I am also in the same exact status file was approved on Oct 26th no PPR email ( CEC ). Agent advise me to wait until the 6 month mark which is Dec 8th.
Lets see how log they drag this. ?

People say, Ottawa is the fastest among the other VO my file is in Ottawa right from beginning but its keep going..:confused::confused:

1prayer

Nov 2, 2018
Hi all - I got an opportunity to connect with an agent today. They mentioned that they are reviewing and verifying all the information provided. My status remains in IP1 still. They mentioned that the VO is Ottawa and I am well within the 6-month window. I don't know if this is the new protocol(?) However, I will keep you all posted if I learn more.

Thank you!
eAOR - June 23, 2018, FSW - O, COR - US, ADR(PCC)- July 9. Current status - IP1 + Medicals passed.

1prayer

Nov 2, 2018
Also, in case anybody would like to connect from the US please dial *67 613 944 4000 and your call should go through.

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
I am also in the same exact status file was approved on Oct 26th no PPR email ( CEC ). Agent advise me to wait until the 6 month mark which is Dec 8th.
Lets see how log they drag this. ?

People say, Ottawa is the fastest among the other VO my file is in Ottawa right from beginning but its keep going..:confused::confused:
My file is now rotting in the Central Intake Office in Sydney waiting for ppr....

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
is there a way to contact the CIO in sydney to know the status of my file....do they reply to mail....my file was approved on October 22nd ...17 days are over.....still no ppr...:eek:

Sai baba ki jai

Nov 7, 2018
India
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
In fact cases of applications approved but PPRs not received are increasing in Ottawa too.
Sydney and Montreal are increasingly being known to sit on approved files till 6 month mark comes closer

larrylarry01

Oct 28, 2018
Please is there still any June applicant still stuck in IP1. Etobicoke VO.

My timeline is.

AOR June 23 2018
Medical Passed / IP1 July 10 2018

No changes since then. I have ordered two gcms notes . Both almost the same

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Background check: Not started
Medical: Passed

Sai baba ki jai

Nov 7, 2018
India
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
Please is there still any June applicant still stuck in IP1. Etobicoke VO.

My timeline is.

AOR June 23 2018
Medical Passed / IP1 July 10 2018

No changes since then. I have ordered two gcms notes . Both almost the same

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Background check: Not started
Medical: Passed
No point ordering notes. I know of a lot of cases where the movement stops once gcms are ordered. Call for info. Or shoot a query email to ircc