28-08-2018
Guys....just checked my account this morning and there was a ghost update

Status was changed from 'Submitted' to 'Application / Profile updated'

When I checked my account, there were no changes

AOR 28th Aug
MEP 20th Sep
RPRF paid upfront
FSW Outland - UAE

Any experts out there who can help me with the reason possibility?

I have just ordered GCMS notes day before yesterday. Can this ghost update be because they were updating something before providing me with the notes?

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Guys....just checked my account this morning and there was a ghost update

Status was changed from 'Submitted' to 'Application / Profile updated'

When I checked my account, there were no changes

AOR 28th Aug
MEP 20th Sep
RPRF paid upfront
FSW Outland - UAE

Any experts out there who can help me with the reason possibility?

I have just ordered GCMS notes day before yesterday. Can this ghost update be because they were updating something before providing me with the notes?
After start of Biometrics, the pattern changed from MEP - IP1 - 1P2- PPR to whatever.As you are Aug AOR,I doubt if anyone here can tell precisely how the ghost operates with you guys.

Reactions: tobs

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Sup..did u call an agent and was told it was approved 26th or you had a ghost visitor?
I found out through a mail to Ralph Goodale

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

In the mist of all the waiting games, lets not forget to enjoy little joys that come our way and enjoy the day cause its Diwali.

I wish everyone here a very happy diwali to you and your family. May God wish all joys and happiness in days to come.

Happy Diwali Friends !!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I have a question. (I'm an adopted June applicant)
Is there a minimum time between when your COPR is due to expire and when you can land?
For instance, Let's say your COPR will expire on the 10th of January 2019, can you land on the 25th of December 2018? or is it too close to the COPR expiry date?

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Is there a minimum time between when your COPR is due to expire and when you can land?
For instance, Let's say your COPR will expire on the 10th of January 2019, can you land on the 25th of December 2018? or is it too close to the COPR expiry date?
I'm no expert, but I mean it seems pretty obvious, if the COPR expires on January 10th then you can land any time before the 10th. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I don’t think there would be a minimum time but to be on a safer side I would advice you to leave atleast a week before your copr expiry. Experts can throw some more light into it.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Adopted June applicant :D. It took me three attempts to understand what do you mean by that line. You are indeed adopted over here :D

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

In the mist of all the waiting games, lets not forget to enjoy little joys that come our way and enjoy the day cause its Diwali.

I wish everyone here a very happy diwali to you and your family. May God wish all joys and happiness in days to come.

Happy Diwali Friends !!
Hey enjoy the festival everyone. Hope you spread smiles everywhere.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I'm no expert, but I mean it seems pretty obvious, if the COPR expires on January 10th then you can land any time before the 10th. Do correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, but you know how with some Visas, you need to travel way before the expiry date if not you stand the risk of being denied entry.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, but you know how with some Visas, you need to travel way before the expiry date if not you stand the risk of being denied entry.
You would be selected to be their permanent resident and become citizen in few years, they are already investing on you by employing many officers to check your eligibility and background history, they are not doing this to turn you away for this silly matter like they sometimes do for temporary residents. I know many things cross our mind until we experience it, don't worry just relax, you can travel any day before copr expiry date.

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
You would be selected to be their permanent resident and become citizen in few years, they are already investing on you by employing many officers to check your eligibility and background history, they are not doing this to turn you away for this silly matter like they sometimes do for temporary residents. I know many things cross our mind until we experience it, don't worry just relax, you can travel any day before copr expiry date.
exactly my thoughts...