Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
I'm starting to think they are just saying 'file is approved' to everyone to get them off their backs
Exactly.... this is what i am afraid of. This trend is very unusual and wired. why they r holding up files for this long if it is approved?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
a lot of us will be surprised if cansha ends up to be a boy
Why is that?:confused:

Honestly, I think it’s a guy, about 28 yo, IT industry... How close was I? :D
Not very close!!:p:p

After the revelation that @CoolSandy is beauty, its @cansha time now :) Hope you both like each other :p :p
Oh I like sandy because she is Cool!:cool::cool:

Of course I like him for the way he helps out everyone :)
I like June forum and people here as we are all here for same purpose!
FYI I'm happily married dude
Me as well!

This June group is mad and fun! We definitely need a get together in Canada. How about August 2019?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I
I shall reveal once I ascertain which gender is interested in knowing most.
I think the men have that in the bag

Reactions: cansha

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Why is that?:confused:

Not very close!!:p:p

Oh I like sandy because she is Cool!:cool::cool:

Me as well!

This June group is mad and fun! We definitely need a get together in Canada. How about August 2019?
Yeah this group is totally insane. All crazy people have applied in June it seems. We should plan a get together as it would be real fun to meet everyone in person.

@cansha - I think you would be the star of the party as many people are dying to meet you :D

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Honestly, I think it’s a guy, about 28 yo, IT industry... How close was I? :D
I agree.
A guy.
28 - 32 years in age
Married/Divorced (not entirely sure) "cos I saw something about a wife on one post.

Reactions: cansha

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Exactly.... this is what i am afraid of. This trend is very unusual and wired. why they r holding up files for this long if it is approved?
I have seen in many GCMS notes, outstanding RPRF requested but the applicant didn't receive any request. This could be something similar, PPR requested but something in the system misbehaving for these particular dates. Until someone notice this, we may have to just wait!

But hey ,we can be relaxed now knowing that our assessments are complete. Now we don't have to worry about employer verifications or the worst one "Security Screening"!

Reactions: NareshC and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I have seen in many GCMS notes, outstanding RPRF requested but the applicant didn't receive any request. This could be something similar, PPR requested but something in the system misbehaving for these particular dates. Until someone notice this, we may have to just wait!

But hey ,we can be relaxed now knowing that our assessments are complete. Now we don't have to worry about employer verifications or the worst one "Security Screening"!
That's the spirit

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
I understand the anxiety of those who don't know much about their files or whose files aren't approved yet. What I don't understand is the anxiety of those lucky enough to have had their files approved in a short time and know their files have been approved, yet, they're concerned about when they would get the official approval when instead they should be celebrating, packing their bags and making plans like where to live and where to apply for a job, it's a bit of an enigma to me.
Hey buddy,
I understand your concern...I know it is soo depressing to know there is no movements in files yet.
And although the files have approved (including myself) yet we are not in a mood for the so called celebrations buddy..Each passing day becomes hopeless. And importantly, we cannot 100% assure on whats going on with our files(though they say it is approved....who knows :| )

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hey buddy,
I understand your concern...I know it is soo depressing to know there is no movements in files yet.
And although the files have approved (including myself) yet we are not in a mood for the so called celebrations buddy..Each passing day becomes hopeless. And importantly, we cannot 100% assure on whats going on with our files(though they say it is approved....who knows :| )
I wish you and everyone the best. PR is the first step only, the real challenges are ahead. Hopefully all goes well.

AminMackie

May 13, 2018
Hey guys.
I was a silent reader here but finally decided to join the conversation cause the atmosphere here is energetic.
My AOR is june 24 and on OCT 24 I got an update and moved to IP2. yesterday I talked to an agent who told me my eligibility is MET and part of my background check is done but part of it is still in progress and currently sydney VO is processing my application. apparently it moved back to sydney cause 2 month ago it was in ottawa (confirmed with an agent).
What is your insight? Cause I read here that sydney is really slow.

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Hey guys.
I was a silent reader here but finally decided to join the conversation cause the atmosphere here is energetic.
My AOR is june 24 and on OCT 24 I got an update and moved to IP2. yesterday I talked to an agent who told me my eligibility is MET and part of my background check is done but part of it is still in progress and currently sydney VO is processing my application. apparently it moved back to sydney cause 2 month ago it was in ottawa (confirmed with an agent).
What is your insight? Cause I read here that sydney is really slow.
Welcome to the club bro :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D
Thats the only insight i can give you right now.....most of the guys are in ur same boat!

Reactions: ishq74

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Thanks, Congratulations as well.

Yeah, hope we will get email soon and good to know, I have some company :) just like me . What is your timeline ?
Thank you.
AOR- 3rd June, 2018
MEP- 15th June
IP1- 16th June
IP2- 25th Oct.
D.Approved- 26th Oct
PPR-????

Last edited: