+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
hey guys, can we use the same consent to order new GCMS notes. The consent is around 2 months old and it says in the consent that it is valid for 1 year. So want to know if it can be used multiple times or just once?
Yes, you can. I have ordered 3 of my notes using same consent. As said, It's valid for one year.

Reactions: kanu

Durgamerupati

Jul 19, 2017
Did anyone of them apply to BOWP??
I am trying to upload the IMM5257 form and it says error saying cannot uploaded due to valdation error
But when I validate in the PDF document ..it says validation successful

Any comments ?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I was told congratulations your file is approved . This approval as far as I know happens after the final review. That's why I have this question.
I was also told same thing but when I called them again, they told me they have sent file to NS for final review and then email will be triggered. I was also shocked to hear that as they already said approved but I think that approval might be by some other officer and final one might be just like a formality. Don’t know what’s going on.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Hello Folks! How are you doing today?

I see we didn't get the PPRs we were hoping for yesterday! IRCC has decided to test our patience. June is seeing the slowest progress compared to the previous months. But the good part is we are all here to keep each other going.

Now I will make a statement in public interest (one last time I hope). I had decided to not bring this up again since I sound like a broken record.

BUT ... Anyone who has not seen any progress on their file after IP1 .. Please order GCMS notes. As far as I know you won't get an award or medal for not ordering notes .. And yes yes I know people used to come here and post very proudly ... Hello I got PPR mail and I NEVER called and ordered GCMS notes ... It looks good when it comes off but now we are in the 5 month territory already. So decide for yourself.

Ok with that I promise this was my last post on ordering GCMS notes. Good luck to everyone!
We can't stress enough to people to do themselves a favour and order notes within 2 to 3 months of AOR just to make sure everything is in line as per case analyst, below is the link of a case in which the applicant have waited 180 days and then ordered notes just to know that his eligibility has been set as not met right after MEP as the case analyst has rejected his experience outright. He could have been in much better position to do something proactively if he had this information much earlier instead of sitting and counting days for PPR. It's disappointing to see people still contesting against ordering GCMS.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2018-aor-join-here.557393/page-274

Vikraal22

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I was also told same thing but when I called them again, they told me they have sent file to NS for final review and then email will be triggered. I was also shocked to hear that as they already said approved but I think that approval might be by some other officer and final one might be just like a formality. Don’t know what’s going on.
Yes it's very difficult to ascertain at this point the reason...I think except waiting nothing else can be done.

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
Me and my wife are feeling very restless, we have invested alot of time and money on the PR process. :(

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
can part-time work experience be a reason of eligibility under review? I have 2 years part time work experience under noc 4021. this eligibility under review is from past 4 months.my aor is june 15th.still in IP1
No, work experience being part time cannot be a reason for review otherwise IRCC wouldn't have put that as one of the types of eligibility criteria in their website. For further assurance I can also confirm you, my 4 years of 20 hours per week part time work has been accepted by case analyst and was converted to 2 years and 3 months full time experience. Your review could be because of the reference letter where duties may not be up to the mark with the selected NOC or may have other vital information missing. If you have provided a good reference letter and other supporting docs (i.e payslips) then just relax, VO will make it pass.

AST92

Sep 28, 2018
Hey guys I received my GCMS notes today. Could someone guide me on which parts to be focusing on? The notes have 150 pages!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys I received my GCMS notes today. Could someone guide me on which parts to be focusing on? The notes have 150 pages!
Read the first two pages to see VO and summary status. And then move to last few pages where you will see detailed case analyst notes.

Reactions: AST92

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Me and my wife are feeling very restless, we have invested alot of time and money on the PR process. :(
Everyone on this forum has and everyone is same boat

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..