+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Dear members,

I received my NS PNP (NOC 2171) nomination in April this year and after accepting it I submitted my PR application in May (AOR 25th May, 2018). I had my medical & criminal passed and since July I am in IP2 state. I requested my GCMS notes in October and when received, I found that my application is in Review Requested - PNP Parked Case (case parked due to PNP verification). The officer noted that Primary Applicant doesn't have work experience in NOC 2174 which is different than my original PNP NOC 2171.

I am concerned about these notes and the status of my application.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone can share some of their experience or provide some input about the next steps to resolve these issues.

Thanks in advance.
-V
Did you get any ADRs?
Try to submit a job reference letter again. Dd you mention anything about NOC 2174?

gurpreetjot

Oct 2, 2018
Had a word with cic today
It was the same status as before
Eligibility is done
Security is done
Criminality is still under process

I asked two specific questions
1. That criminality includes pcc verification which was the standard one i submitted so is there any issue with that.
2. Processing time
3. Gcms notes

She told that she can’t tell about criminality but there are no further documents required

She told that processing time of six months is the average time
Sometimes it takes longer

About gcms notes she said its your personal choice to order it but it makes no difference to us ( or to the processing time)
The information she disclosed was read from the case notes only which are put up the agents
So as of today she said this is the status and you will receive the same final picture in the notes
( but you can see everything that has happened till now)

Any suggestions should I order the notes or just wait .....

Coz its petrifying to see criminality in progress for almost odd 20 days
(May 25th AOR)

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

Today i received my notes as i was getting very impatient after 180 days of no news.

What I saw in the file is that Eligibility : Not Met and my work entire work history has been rejected.

I spoke to a law firm and they said , the reason might be , there was no mention of full time/ part time/ etc or work hours in the experience certificates.

As in most cases in India these things are not mentioned in Experience certificates. it only mentions the designation, basic sal drawn and tenure.

As am in Canada already, someone told me the local MP's office can help.

Am open to suggestions, should i go with a law firm or the MP's office to pursue my case.

Also a bit disturbed, in 180 days didnot get info of submitting some other docs if the original docs are not sufficient enough.

Thanks

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

Today i received my notes as i was getting very impatient after 180 days of no news.

What I saw in the file is that Eligibility : Not Met and my work entire work history has been rejected.

I spoke to a law firm and they said , the reason might be , there was no mention of full time/ part time/ etc or work hours in the experience certificates.

As in most cases in India these things are not mentioned in Experience certificates. it only mentions the designation, basic sal drawn and tenure.

Am open to suggestions, should i go with a law firm or the MP's office to pursue my case.

Also a bit disturbed, in 180 days didnot get info of submitting some other docs if the original docs are not sufficient enough.

Thanks
Didn't you order the notes before ?

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Very sorry to hear. Just wondering if you had not submitted pay slips / offer (joining / appointment) letters from your previous employers along with Reference letter? It specifies the required number of work hours / days worked.

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Very sorry to hear. Just wondering if you had not submitted pay slips / offer (joining / appointment) letters from your previous employers along with Reference letter? It specifies the required number of work hours / days worked.
Hi,

I have submitted the payslips, joining letters but none mentioned work hours / day.

boylanm9

Nov 2, 2018
Hi everyone

My AOR is May 23 (CEC). I am currently in IP2 since end of September. 2 weeks ago I wrote to IRCC for an update and here is there reply:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision."

I received this 9 days ago and so far nothing has been updated on my account and I have received no emails. Is this normal? I am worried I may have missed an email or they sent it to the wrong email?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone

My AOR is May 23 (CEC). I am currently in IP2 since end of September. 2 weeks ago I wrote to IRCC for an update and here is there reply:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision."

I received this 9 days ago and so far nothing has been updated on my account and I have received no emails. Is this normal? I am worried I may have missed an email or they sent it to the wrong email?
Do you know your VO?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
No but i'm currently in Canada so I have heard it should be Ottawa but not sure. How do I find that out?
It may be Sydney, NS. And there are many cases like yours pending at NS where approval has happened but people are waiting for PPR email. There are about 8 known cases like that on June thread.

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
Hi everyone

Seems to be normal. When CIC says you will be contacted, it might run into weeks.