AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
There is a misconception among some forum members that scheduled maintenance of IRCC website will result in PPR rain. PPR comes in the form of email or a message in GCkey account and it can be done on the fly. If there are multiple PPRs to be issued then they can do it through a batch job. They don't need to bring down entire IRCC website down to send out the PPRs.
There was an incident few months ago when a scheduled maintenance resulted into many candidates moving to IP2 on same time but it was a one off situation and many members have confirmed that they saw a terminology change after the maintenance. You can read more about it here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/27th-feb-ip2s.546173/

In recent past, we have also observed changes like new layout, bio-metric requirement updates etc after scheduled maintenance.

I don't want this to sound discouraging to anyone, just don't want people to have false hopes and adding more to already increasing disappointments when these hopes result into nothing.

There is another misconception about ordering GCMS notes impacting processing times (positively/negatively), this has been clarified many times on this forum and there was a tweet from official handle of IRCC that ordering GCMS notes doesn't impact processing times, check here

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1039207796208803841?s=19

Hope we all get our PPRs soon :)
aah.. u missed my post mate... i clearly said that does not PPR hehehe...

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
How many of June folks got stuck at IP2 CEC Inland?
I moved to IP2 on Oct 24th almost after 5 months wait. however, there is no progress after that I am stuck IP2 now.
I think it doesn't matter whether we are in IP1 OR IP2 just have to wait until CIC check our level of Patience. Its really frustrating.

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
for all those.. i can help you guys on majority of issues... if u need excat info contact me
Very nice gesture! Thank you @sid1987! Definitely I will look forward to meet with all fellow members of this group. We all should keep in touch to arrange a get together as soon as we land in Canada :D

Reactions: sk1234

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
There is a misconception among some forum members that scheduled maintenance of IRCC website will result in PPR rain. PPR comes in the form of email or a message in GCkey account and it can be done on the fly. If there are multiple PPRs to be issued then they can do it through a batch job. They don't need to bring down entire IRCC website down to send out the PPRs.
There was an incident few months ago when a scheduled maintenance resulted into many candidates moving to IP2 on same time but it was a one off situation and many members have confirmed that they saw a terminology change after the maintenance. So we can not conclude that the maintenance was the reason behind bunch of people moving to IP2. You can read more about it here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/27th-feb-ip2s.546173/

In recent past, we have also observed changes like new layout, bio-metric requirement updates etc after scheduled maintenance.

I don't want this to sound discouraging to anyone, just don't want people to have false hopes and adding more to already increasing disappointments when these hopes result into nothing.

There is another misconception about ordering GCMS notes impacting processing times (positively/negatively), this has been clarified many times on this forum and there was a tweet from official handle of IRCC that ordering GCMS notes doesn't impact processing times, check here

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1039207796208803841?s=19

Hope we all get our PPRs soon :)
Guess we all know that. Everyday we just find another ray of hope and I guess is normal in our situation. Today its the IRCC system maintenance, tomorrow it will be a myth that batches run om Friday morning. We all just try and look forward to the day and thats how we are getting past this phase. Cheers

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If PPR was the end of it I would not feel tensed. BUT PPR is just another beginning of another set of challenges ... starting from when to do soft landing ... how to find jobs ... how to take care of no credit history .. find a place to live etc etc. So challenges will get increasingly bigger. I think it will take another 6 months - 1 year to get settled post PPR. So, we have just started. Hopefully, we will be able to support each other post PPR and especially in Canada.
This is so true, PPR will just be the beginning. I suggest we create some telegram or whatsapp group to help each other after getting PPR as there is lot to think about after that.
Also make @sid1987 a mod there. The helpful guy.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
This is so true, PPR will just be the beginning. I suggest we create some telegram or whatsapp group to help each other after getting PPR as there is lot to think about after that.
Also make @sid1987 a mod there. The helpful guy.
dude after carryin 2 mobiles and 8 office groups .. i am done with whatsapp...anyone can reach me here... ia m always der to help

Reactions: kanu

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
yea .. one is team.. other management.. 3 product.. blah blah
Ya there's lots happening these days here in blr. Leadership team is here and we party every day, lol you know how it is.

sandeep6381

Mar 10, 2018
ADR is not mandatory. It all depends on what was the reason for review required. If it was tagged as review required for a missing document .. yes an ADR will come.. If it was tagged as review required because analyst had a doubt over something ... a visa officer can approve it without additonal documents.
@cansha, thanks a lot for the clarification.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Ya there's lots happening these days here in blr. Leadership team is here and we party every day, lol you know how it is.
yeaaa.. Canada is tsill subtle.. more into rnd and product and services

Reactions: kanu

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Eligibility is technically the biggest hurdle to cross for your PPR. Basically, the agent reviews every document you have provided and recalculates your CRS score. Recommended Pass means he was happy with all the documentation.
Now your file needs to be approved by a visa officer. And that will happen once your criminality and security checks have been completed.

Did you ask for your visa office?
Will the eligibility be reassessed or recalculated again by officer by any chance, after the security and criminality completes? What if something expires in eligibility criteria if the security or criminality takes ages to complete?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Will the eligibility be reassessed or recalculated again by officer by any chance, after the security and criminality completes? What if something expires in eligibility criteria if the security or criminality takes ages to complete?
What are you worried about ? What do you think can expire ?