+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
600 pages!!!! Wohoooopoo!!!!

Congratulations June applicants for make this thread a huge success.

Let’s party once we all have our golden emails.

Reactions: NareshC

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Thanks. Yes I did visit but that was aloooooong time (10+ years) ago
8 digit number located at bottom right of your Canadian visa sticker is your UCI. see your old passports

Reactions: sk1234

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Would that have anything to do with eligibility or anything of that sorts ?
No, it will help agents to retrieve all your previous visit history to Canada plus information you provided at that time.

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Hi All,

First reply to this thread as it really did take me alot of time to digest the 599 pages of conversation, must say very helpful. Below are my timelines, need a little clarity

AOR - June 29th, 2018
Hypothetical IP1 - July 17th , 2018
Hypothetical IP2 - Oct 24th , 2018
ADR (Updated PoF) - Oct 25th , 2018
ADR uploaded - Oct 25th, 2018
ADR Status changed to : "Additional Documents you have provided have been uploaded - Oct 26th, 2018
ADR Status changed to : "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided - Oct 27th, 2018

Ordered GCMS Notes - 13th Oct

I would want to highlight that I do have an extensive travel history. Need to know the below based on experienced views -

- My PoF (initially submitted) was way above the required limit, why would a ADR still be requested?
- If a ADR for PoF is requested after IP2, does it imply that the eligibility is still not completed ?
- My ADR is currently "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided", how long does it NORMALLY
take for this to change to N/A
- Does it make sense to order GCMS Notes now given my change to the hypothetical IP2 now ?
Appreciate the help here @cansha

metabug

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Aor june 13 anyone???
I'm June 13 AOR. IP2 on 10th October but also received an ADR the same day for LoE regarding previous visa refusal that I forgot to mention in an application earlier. I uploaded LoE the next day but still status says reviewing adr. Not sure how long it will take for my ppr.

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
I'm June 13 AOR. IP2 on 10th October but also received an ADR the same day for LoE regarding previous visa refusal that I forgot to mention in an application earlier. I uploaded LoE the next day but still status says reviewing adr. Not sure how long it will take for my ppr.
What was the time stated in your ADR Request ? Have read elsewhere that the file pops in back in queue once time provided expires !

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Hi All,

First reply to this thread as it really did take me alot of time to digest the 599 pages of conversation, must say very helpful. Below are my timelines, need a little clarity

AOR - June 29th, 2018
Hypothetical IP1 - July 17th , 2018
Hypothetical IP2 - Oct 24th , 2018
ADR (Updated PoF) - Oct 25th , 2018
ADR uploaded - Oct 25th, 2018
ADR Status changed to : "Additional Documents you have provided have been uploaded - Oct 26th, 2018
ADR Status changed to : "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided - Oct 27th, 2018

Ordered GCMS Notes - 13th Oct

I would want to highlight that I do have an extensive travel history. Need to know the below based on experienced views -

- My PoF (initially submitted) was way above the required limit, why would a ADR still be requested?
- If a ADR for PoF is requested after IP2, does it imply that the eligibility is still not completed ?
- My ADR is currently "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided", how long does it NORMALLY
take for this to change to N/A
- Does it make sense to order GCMS Notes now given my change to the hypothetical IP2 now ?
I think ADR can be asked at Analyst or Visa Officer stage, your case seems to be of later. I was also asked for ADR for Updated POF but that was at initial stage and the status changed to Not Applicable on the very next day. Hope this help.

As for ordering GCMS is concerned, you may do that provided there is still a doubt that something is out of place. In my opinion aa long as there is some movement happening in your file it should be ok to wait a bit further rather than to put additional work load on IRCC.

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
I think ADR can be asked at Analyst or Visa Officer stage, your case seems to be of later. I was also asked for ADR for Updated POF but that was at initial stage and the status changed to Not Applicable on the very next day. Hope this help.

As for ordering GCMS is concerned, you may do that provided there is still a doubt that something is out of place. In my opinion aa long as there is some movement happening in your file it should be ok to wait a bit further rather than to put additional work load on IRCC.
Thanks. But does this imply that eligibility is still not completed ? Just curious to know the stages ? Also, chances of rejection ?

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Another side question, to those who know about that, if a primary applicant has one dependant (let's say a wife or husband) , can the primary applicant travel alone at first, and when the dependant wants to catch up ..what document he/she needs on his flight?

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Sorry for posting again, Anyone who reached IP2 between dates October 15th to October 17th received PPR? I have seen few IP2 who moved after 17th received PPR mails.
Hi,
Aor jun 3
My ip2 on Oct 15
Ghost update oct 18
PPR Still waiting
Did you call CIC recently ?

Reactions: NareshC

vish82

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Just to share with you all, I have finally received my Passport request mail.

My AOR was 23rd June and there was no movement since 31st July post an ADR request and yesterday morning I got the much-awaited email.

I have few queries, I was hoping experts in the forum with experience can put me in the right direction or shed some light, please
  • I asked this before but couldn’t get a confirmed response, when does the medical validity expire,1 year from medical pass date or 1 year from the medical test taken date?
  • Also, if you are only soft landing and returning back to your current country within 15 days, you would not have had the chance to pick up yr PR cards, where does this leave you? Can someone from Canada receive yr PR card and courier it over in DHL? Is this allowed? Do you have to provide a consent letter? If this is not allowed, what is the workaround to this?
  • This is a fantastic forum, should form a WhatsApp group, if there is one already, can I join in pls.
I wish everyone waiting gets through at the earliest. I was Ottawa office and since July I didn’t have any updates and straight away this mail day before yesterday.

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Just to share with you all, I have finally received my Passport request mail.

My AOR was 23rd June and there was no movement since 31st July post an ADR request and yesterday morning I got the much-awaited email.

I have few queries, I was hoping experts in the forum with experience can put me in the right direction or shed some light, please
  • I asked this before but couldn’t get a confirmed response, when does the medical validity expire,1 year from medical pass date or 1 year from the medical test taken date?
  • Also, if you are only soft landing and returning back to your current country within 15 days, you would not have had the chance to pick up yr PR cards, where does this leave you? Can someone from Canada receive yr PR card and courier it over in DHL? Is this allowed? Do you have to provide a consent letter? If this is not allowed, what is the workaround to this?
  • This is a fantastic forum, should form a WhatsApp group, if there is one already, can I join in pls.
I wish everyone waiting gets through at the earliest. I was Ottawa office and since July I didn’t have any updates and straight away this mail day before yesterday.
Hey. Congrats !!

What was the ADR ?

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Thanks a lot. They wanted clarity regarding my marriage certificate which was already provided. Once that was responded on 31st July, no response or updated was received till this mail
Did your background check initiate by then ? When did you move to the hypothetical IP2.