+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It means acknowledged and accepted but doesn't mean they won't ask for more ADRs if they have to.
Ok cool thanks, it was just an rprf request so it went to not applicable yesterday as I had submitted the single page rprf receipt. Hope they don't want more docs.

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I wish we could get points for

I think I heard somewhere that if your application is already in process you can apply for a bridging permit. You may want to check that
I know about bridge work permit.. but I'm looking into options to get a closed work permit with employers help. I might need a LMIA. Not sure. This way I can keep extending my stay here I assume.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
There are 2 acts under which you can request for GCMS notes through ATIP.
1. Access to information act
2. Privacy Act
Requests made under access to information act are free of charge while it costs $5 if request is being made under privacy act.

It's the other way round.
Privacy Act is FREE
Access to Information Act requires 5$

Reactions: harsha6269

Pris

May 11, 2018
Has anyone ever received this email from Getgcms? Hope nothing is wrong with my application...

"We are writing to inform you that the stipulatedtime frame under the Access to Information Act, within which IRCC has to release GCMS notes, has expired and IRCC has not yet released your GCMS notes. The delay could be due to your application being at the final stage - where IRCC prioritizes completing of the approval over GCMS; administrative delays; processing of the application by a different agency; purposeful non-release, or any other factor. IRCC does not disclose the reason.

We have filed a status request with IRCC concerning your request. As soon as we hear anything back, we will promptly notify you.

In an eventuality, if we do not hear anything from IRCC in the next 2 weeks, the only resort left would be to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada (ICC), the agency that oversees the release of information requested under the Access toInformation Act"

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I know about bridge work permit.. but I'm looking into options to get a closed work permit with employers help. I might need a LMIA. Not sure. This way I can keep extending my stay here I assume.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
That's true man ... Looking at March and April thread is so depressing ..
I am 6 April applicant and according to gcms eligibility, Criminality, Info sharing is done, even security is done and only security of my spouse is pending, Going to touch 7 months soon, No review required,i have no idea what is happening. I think workload on officers have incresed processing time.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I am 6 April applicant and according to gcms eligibility, Criminality, Info sharing is done, even security is done and only security of my spouse is pending, Going to touch 7 months soon, No review required,i have no idea what is happening. I think workload on officers have incresed processing time.
Well workload seems like have increased for sure. But I hope there was still some system to make sure files don't get forgotten. I can accept if a June candidate gets PPR before an Mar / April candidate. BUT it is really heartbreaking to see posts where people from March / April are waiting for PPR till now with eligibility recommended pass as per GCMS notes ... and some people from even August have received PPR. I get it that it can't be pure FIFO process but difficult to keep calm for anyone when AORs so much later than their AOR receive PPR so soon and they don't have any clue when their file will be touched.

I hope and pray you get your PPR soon. The wait is tough and you have waited long enough.

Reactions: Chef-de-Bureau

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well workload seems like have increased for sure. But I hope there was still some system to make sure files don't get forgotten. I can accept if a June candidate gets PPR before an Mar / April candidate. BUT it is really heartbreaking to see posts where people from March / April are waiting for PPR till now with eligibility recommended pass as per GCMS notes ... and some people from even August have received PPR. I get it that it can't be pure FIFO process but difficult to keep calm for anyone when AORs so much later than their AOR receive PPR so soon and they don't have any clue when their file will be touched.

I hope and pray you get your PPR soon. The wait is tough and you have waited long enough.
Me too. I have been waiting since May but without any change. Hope we all get pprs soon.