+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

hagun527

Oct 18, 2018
No Notarization is required. I am from India so everything here is already given in English Lang so the need did not arise for translation.

I would suggest you to use the Google Translator or take a help of anyone who is a pro in doing so. You cannot take the risk of giving the translation work to any other.
you are from India? i thought you were Italian

Reactions: Chef-de-Bureau

vivyraj

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
Yeah, I help all. Moreover, Italy is one place in my bucket list. You can treat me with a pizza if all goes well with you.

hagun527

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, I help all. Moreover, Italy is one place in my bucket list. You can treat me with a pizza if all goes well with you.
understand but just i mentioned before like "busta paga" and "CUD" are a special things in italy, it's impossible to translate by google or by oneself, so i want to know how peopele from italy to do this

Love_canada@4321

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hey everyone,
Recently many of you received your golden mails. Can you all please tell the average time from Ip2 to PPR?

My bg check started on October 15. Agent told yesterday that my criminality is done and security has not started yet. What all of you think? How much time will it take for ppr to arrive? I have no travel history. My VO is Ottawa. But right now my file is at CPC Nova Scotia,Sydney .
Any suggestions????

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Thanks @cansha. Let me go back to the clinic and discuss..you are right that they wont provide proof. Does the clinic normally share the reports they submitted to IRCC with us?
My Doc did when we requested.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yes they will share reports. My clinic shared the reports with me.
I think it really depends. Mine didn't even after I requested them on the initial form and again after they were all submitted. All told me all they could give me is what I had to upload for my EAPR

Reactions: Blessings211

absad

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
AOR June 2nd. Finally!!
Hi,

My profile was submitted by a Canadian authorized agent through his CIC account. He has been very co-operative. However, my application is still in the Review of Eligibility.

If I call on the +1 6139444000 number and inquire about the status of my application, would he receive a note about it?

The eAOR date is 15th June and medical cleared by end of June and no update since. Is the process getting delayed since the third and fourth quarter of 2018?

Blessings211

Aug 3, 2018
I think it really depends. Mine didn't even after I requested them on the initial form and again after they were all submitted. All told me all they could give me is what I had to upload for my EAPR
@cansha, @macaly7,
I heard the same, but will pursue the clinic one more time .
How about my husband going for a new medical exam (in a friendlier clinic) and making a submission via web form. Will this be OK?

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi,

My profile was submitted by a Canadian authorized agent through his CIC account. He has been very co-operative. However, my application is still in the Review of Eligibility.

If I call on the +1 6139444000 number and inquire about the status of my application, would he receive a note about it?

The eAOR date is 15th June and medical cleared by end of June and no update since. Is the process getting delayed since the third and fourth quarter of 2018?
He won't get a note about it. Hopefully you will have good luck when you call and they will give you some information.

Yes, it has slowed down a lot. There are many people before you still waiting as well.

Reactions: absad

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hi,

No, your consultant will not be informed. I too, have applied through a consultant but unfortunately mine isnt very cooperative so I call CIC myself to hear the automated message about the status of my application. I have also talked to agents on 2 different occasions.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
@cansha, @macaly7,
I heard the same, but will pursue the clinic one more time .
How about my husband going for a new medical exam (in a friendlier clinic) and making a submission via web form. Will this be OK?
Yes try again. Maybe ask them for a new print out of the form that you are supposed to upload for him. On it near the bottom should say if it was submitted or not.

absad

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
No, your consultant will not be informed. I too, have applied through a consultant but unfortunately mine isnt very cooperative so I call CIC myself to hear the automated message about the status of my application. I have also talked to agents on 2 different occasions.
Do you mean there is no executive who would receive the call and let us know about the current status?

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Do you mean there is no executive who would receive the call and let us know about the current status?
If you call the number it plays the automated status and then after gives you the option to join the queue to speak to an agent. Some agents are helpful and will give you more details if you ask things like... has my eligibility been passed, have they started the security and criminality checks etc. Others are not very helpful and will only tell you what you have already heard in the automated response. It's a game of luck.

absad

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
He won't get a note about it. Hopefully you will have good luck when you call and they will give you some information.

Yes, it has slowed down a lot. There are many people before you still waiting as well.
Thank you. I too hope so.

On my agent's profile it shows Review of Eligibility. Could it be possible that there has been some changes however the visa officer have not posted any updates yet? Cause I came to know that it totally depends on the visa officer way operation.