Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
not necessarily, According to my GCMS notes my R10 was passed 5 days after medical pass update. Anyway usually within 45 days after AOR it gets cleared.
You can say what you want.. R you a licenced consultant BTW ??

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
You can say what you want.. R you a licenced consultant BTW ??
There is always this one guy who will look for official communication only to be shared on public forum. People here share opinion derived from their own experiences or what if it were them and how they could have dealt with situation?

come on mate ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: tobs and ishq74

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
There is always this one guy who will look for official communication only to be shared on public forum. People here share opinion derived from their own experiences or what if it were them and how they could have dealt with situation?

come on mate ;)
Always this one guy.. :confused: What are you trying you say here Mighty :confused::confused:
I know people share their own experiences here and that's what I'm doing.. ? According to me R10 is just completeness check and if you pass your medical it technically means your application is accepted as complete application and processing of your application begins (meaning your R10 is complete)
I might be wrong as I'm not a paid consultant :p

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Always this one guy.. :confused: What are you trying you say here Mighty :confused::confused:
I know people share their own experiences here and that's what I'm doing.. ? According to me R10 is just completeness check and if you pass your medical it technically means your application is accepted as complete application and processing of your application begins (meaning your R10 is complete)
You caught us, unlike you we are all paid consultants intentionally give wrong information here

Darn, how we supposed get paid after this??

Reactions: northern sunshine

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Ha ha.. why did you delete those?? I wish you get PR soon and grow up by the time it reaches you.

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Ha ha.. why did you delete those?? I wish you get PR soon and grow up by the time it reaches you.
It was the worst pay any worker should get.. So I don't wish that for no one !!
I'm gald you read it though :D:D For PR stay in touch mate as we are just 3 days apart :cool:

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
It was the worst pay any worker should get.. So I don't wish that for no one !!
I'm gald you read it though :D:D For PR stay in touch mate as we are just 3 days apart :cool:
I understand, why you did respond the way you did?
Been there , not particularly proud of it. Criticism is part of life, it will make you stronger
Will keep you posted.

Reactions: Chahal82

mt103plus

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
As per GCMS notes generated on 8th August-

Primary Office: CPC Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Case analyst recommendation in note 1 on 18th July 2018 is recommend passed. Got update from call centre agent on 8th September that no one worked on my file after recommendation of Case Analyst. Currently waiting for a Visa Officer to check my file and finalise it.
Do you have PReVU Verified (applicant information) in your notes, same date as Analyst said Recommend Passed?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Do you have PReVU Verified (applicant information) in your notes, same date as Analyst said Recommend Passed?
Yes I had but 6 days earlier to the Analyst note. Note 1 was made on 18th July and Note 2 & 3 PReVU Verified (applicant information) was made on 11th July apart from couple of minutes. Does it mean anything? legalfalcon said it is linguistic search against IRCC database which is part of security.

mt103plus

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Yes I had but 6 days earlier to the Analyst note. Note 1 was made on 18th July and Note 2 & 3 PReVU Verified (applicant information) was made on 11th July apart from couple of minutes. Does it mean anything? legalfalcon said it is linguistic search against IRCC database which is part of security.
Yeah, wanted to find out what it meant. Does it mean our security has started? I too have Recommend Passed with same exact details as yours. What do you see in Organization's and Entities? I have PReVU Master 2018.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Any early June FSW-O's have any updates??

MyImmiTracker marked me as inactive today since there have been no updates to my case in 51 days. :(

Reactions: gagandeeprana