+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

vicky5676

May 12, 2018
I'm not really sure, India is a strange case with multiple VOs... perhaps someone else knows more about this. Most people on the forum I've seen have had their application processed by NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office). If you really want to know, you can send CIC an email about it.
Thanks for your reply. I am trying to call CIC to find my visa processing office.

vicky5676

May 12, 2018
Just had a word with CIC agent, since their systems are down so they won't able to provide the information. But what they told me is that they send a mail to the applicant if their application is transferred outside Canada. Since I didn't receive any email it means my application is still in Canada Visa office and I should select office inside Canada.
Anyonew how submit a webform from India, please help and confirm.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Just had a word with CIC agent, since their systems are down so they won't able to provide the information. But what they told me is that they send a mail to the applicant if their application is transferred outside Canada. Since I didn't receive any email it means my application is still in Canada Visa office and I should select office inside Canada.
Just go here, select no when they ask if it's being processed outside of Canada and submit it as normal. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Also I've never heard about anyone getting an email like that except when they asked them to submit their passport for the COPR.

Animesh sinha

Mar 8, 2018
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
Awaited
Hi
I got my AOR on 12th June 2018. I am an Indian resident.

The current status on my EE profile suggests IP2 as it says they are doing my background check and will get back if they have any queations.

Can you please suggest if other applicants who received AOR around mid June have started getting PPRs?

Is there a way to find out the status (except gcms notes)?

A very qurious applicant

Animesh sinha

Mar 8, 2018
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
Awaited
Hi
Could you please add me to a whatsapp group for applicants who have received AOR in June 2018.

Regards

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Hi
I got my AOR on 12th June 2018. I am an Indian resident.

The current status on my EE profile suggests IP2 as it says they are doing my background check and will get back if they have any queations.

Can you please suggest if other applicants who received AOR around mid June have started getting PPRs?

Is there a way to find out the status (except gcms notes)?

A very qurious applicant
There even have been July AORs getting PPRs, but so far the vast majority of FSW-applicants in June have not yet gotten their PPR.

I believe for June AORs only 15-20% has received PPR so far, and those statistics include CEC-applicants

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Cic guys back in action it seems. Some of them received their golden mails today from April and May. Our time is near. Stay positive guys it’s coming!!!!

Reactions: Chahal82