+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

N@ndita

Aug 9, 2018
Yes, thats correct. The BGC of criminality and security is actually in progress with the concern agency. This may take some time, meanwhile a junior agent assesses your eligibility and marks recommended passed. The VO awaits all 3 status updates to review the case and finalize the decision.
Thanks, this will act as an antidote to the PPR waiting syndrome for now.

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hey, what’s that random linkedin view?
I had someone working for Security & Investigations agency view my LinkedIn profile last week. My brains got crazy and thought it must be related to the application but when i called IRCC yesterday they informed me that my eligibility was still ongoing. But @sujit.e comment gave me some clarity

amritsandhu27

Aug 3, 2018
Hi everybody

first of all thanks to all people who helped us ; following my application's date:

PNP inland
AOR : 16-6-2018
MED: 13-7-2018
Ghost Update: 20-8-2018
PPR : 20-8-2018
I have 30 days to send photos and passport + Annex A

My question for the expert and people who already get their passport stamped ;is about the annexe A ; how can I do in order to send it ; should I copy and past in a word ; because in the mail I can not fill it ; thanks again
Congratulations buddy..!! I think urs is the first case with PNP inland i have noticed in tracker..My Aor 5th june PNP -Inland...
Did you get IP2 status update after medical passed??

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Just consider you were also a potential applicant once and waiting for ITA. Will help put things in perspective.
interesting. So you are June AOR and you want IRCC to give your stuff in 2 months,. have read the disclaimer 6 Months is normal processing time. It is same as when you take a credit card and has something called terms and conditions applied. As per IRCC 6 month is normal processing for normal applications. Now you might consider your application to be normal because of course it is yours, but for IRCC they might have to go through lot of procedures, it is govt process after all. Do not tell a govt agency how to do a job , they are doing you a favour by allowing you a chance to enter their country and its not the other way around. You don wanna wait , get out of the line mate, you go down there are 100s standing ready to be in queue and be patient for this process to be complete.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
again for everyone here.. do not compare your application with others. Do you know what they have filled? where they lived? what they do? their travelling habit? even the name matters? the more you compare the more pain you put yourself through. Believe in God and be patient. whatever is destined it will happen

Love_canada@4321

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi guys,
I applied for for application on June 14,2018 under FSW- Outland category and got AoR on the same day.
My main concern is that the status of application is still in IP1 from more than a month and there is no update to it so far.

Brief highlights are :
AoR : June 14,2018
MEP : June 28,2018.

Now the current status of my background check is "We are reviewing your application. We will send you a message once we start with your background check.".

This waiting time is killing me. How long will it take for getting PPR request?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I just called CIC, and they said my file is still in the CIO. :( Looks like a looooong wait for me![/QU
Hi guys,
I applied for for application on June 14,2018 under FSW- Outland category and got AoR on the same day.
My main concern is that the status of application is still in IP1 from more than a month and there is no update to it so far.

Brief highlights are :

Now the current status of my background check is "We are reviewing your application. We will send you a message once we start with your background check.".

you are in IP1.. no-one can predict that , but from pattern.. you still have some time..

Love_canada@4321

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
My main concern is that I opened some fd's as proof of funds which will mature soon and end up being credited in my main account. Will that amount make a difference if its in my savings account or i have to make changes in my profile.

Love_canada@4321

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
My main concern is that I opened some fd's as proof of funds which will mature soon and end up being credited in my main account. Will that amount make a difference if its in my savings account or i have to make changes in my profile.
Hi guys,

Brief highlights are :

Love_canada@4321

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi guys,

Brief highlights are :

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Hi guys,

Brief highlights are :

we have almost similar timelines, is it really saying
"We are reviewing your application. We will send you a message once we start with your background check."? because this is the first time im hearing about it. for me it shows "your application is in progress....", again its perfectly normal given that its 180 days SLA

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hi guys,

Brief highlights are :

Don't worry. My application is in IP1 for almost 2 months. The best you can do is wait, i know it's not easy.
I called CIC yesterday to check the status of my application and it does look like it is moving slower than expected. You can call and check your visa office and the progress and check the approximate timeline in the Immitracker.

We still have good 4 months to start worrying, based on the 6 month limit :)

Reactions: jasonn