+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

mikebat07943

Mar 10, 2018
Hello guys,
just got my PPR!!!!!

Here's my timeline: FSW-O (from Italy; single applicant)
AOR: 5th june
MEP: 19th june
IP1: 19th june
IP2: 9th august
Ghost update: 15th august
PPR: 17th august

Thank you for the support; i wish the best to all of you ;):)
Told you..Congratulations

Reactions: Didier85

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
My timeline is as below

AOR June 4th
RPRF July 5th
BG check yet to start
FSWO India..
Called IRCC again yesterday but agent was not interested in providing any details..Just know that eligibility recommended pass from my previous call.
Should I order GCMS notes or should I wait..Any advice would be helpful..

Reactions: nishatmohamedfami

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
My timeline is as below

AOR June 4th
RPRF July 5th
BG check yet to start
FSWO India..
Called IRCC again yesterday but agent was not interested in providing any details..Just know that eligibility recommended pass from my previous call.
I think you should wait till September 1st week.

Reactions: jasonn

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
IVR just reads out what you see on the CIC account. And it may not always reflect your true application status. It's a good thing your background check is on. From what I have read on this forum is that agents do not talk the IP1 and IP2 language so I wouldn't assign any significance to what he said. But seems like your application is moving which is a good sign and next week or two may be good for you.
thank you....a
My timeline is as below

AOR June 4th
RPRF July 5th
BG check yet to start
FSWO India..

In the same boat bro.....what is your VO...Mine is Ottawa....since it is recommended pass i think there are high chances you can get PPR mail in 2 weeks...ordering GCMS notes is unnecessary at this point of time ...i called a couple of days ago and the agent was very helpful...it is a matter of luck if you get connected to one of those help full call agents....mine said background check is partially completed...did u ask about your VO...?

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
thank you....a

In the same boat bro.....what is your VO...Mine is Ottawa....since it is recommended pass i think there are high chances you can get PPR mail in 2 weeks...ordering GCMS notes is unnecessary at this point of time ...i called a couple of days ago and the agent was very helpful...it is a matter of luck if you get connected to one of those help full call agents....mine said background check is partially completed...did u ask about your VO...?
Mine is also Ottawa..

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Hi everyone !
Got my golden email just a little while back!
Timeline is in my signature.
Thanks to everyone on this group for their support during this journey!
Congratulations, what's your country of residence, btw?

N@ndita

Aug 9, 2018
My timeline is as below

AOR June 4th
RPRF July 5th
BG check yet to start
FSWO India..
My timeline is almost same... i guess we should wait alteast for 90 days before being impatient.. and after that you may get news anytime soon....

Reactions: Y@$h

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
its Pee Pee AAAr time
Nationality: India
PNP-O Ontario
AOR june 7th
IP1 june 20th
IP2 july 6th
Ghost Update August 16th
PPR August 17th

now the hard part begins.
See, You got it. Congrats!! I said other day, PNP applicants are moving faster to IP2 and ppr nowadays. Only FSW-O based in USA are faster. We non usa fsw outland applicants (specially from subcontinent countries) will have to wait 100 days on average due to strict security check! Anyway it is always nice to see someone getting PPR with AOR date closed to mine :)
Best of Luck!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
See, You got it. Congrats!! I said other day, PNP applicants are moving faster to IP2 and ppr nowadays. Only FSW-O based in USA are faster. We non usa fsw outland applicants (specially from subcontinent countries) will have to wait 100 days on average due to strict security check! Anyway it is always nice to see someone getting PPR with AOR date closed to mine :)
Best of Luck!
Thanks! I was just estimating off the immitracker where pnp's were slowest.
My app was very straightforward, no travel history and all work exp with one company in usa. No ADR.

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Thanks! I was just estimating off the immitracker where pnp's were slowest.
My app was very straightforward, no travel history and all work exp with one company in usa. No ADR.
Immitracker gives us an idea and we can’t take it as a benchmark. Each case is unique in its own way. As you mentioned, Your case sounds very straight forward. Good Luck mate

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hello guys,
just got my PPR!!!!!

Here's my timeline: FSW-O (from Italy; single applicant)
AOR: 5th june
MEP: 19th june
IP1: 19th june
IP2: 9th august
Ghost update: 15th august
PPR: 17th august

Thank you for the support; i wish the best to all of you ;):)
Congratulations

Reactions: Didier85