+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Morahh

Jun 7, 2022
This is my first post on here. Guys don't give up there is hope. My aor is June 2018. After 4 years ( 3 years, 11months and 15 days) I got ready for visa email today. The issue now though is my family composition has changed so I need to make an inclusion and then wait some more but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Reactions: rohanid6

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
This is my first post on here. Guys don't give up there is hope. My aor is June 2018. After 4 years ( 3 years, 11months and 15 days) I got ready for visa email today. The issue now though is my family composition has changed so I need to make an inclusion and then wait some more but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Congratulations brother!!! Yeah hope is still there, what is your local visa office?

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
I got married on 21 March 2022 and I received a Passport request on 22 March 2022. Once you declare that you are married through a web form, they took around 40-45 days to respond and ask for ADR - you need the following documents - Spouse's police clearance certificate, Marriage certificate, Birth Certificate, Passport of spouse, IMM0008 with you as primary and spouse as dependent applicant, IMM5406 for both, IMM5669E for spouse, Marriage photos, Medical Exam for spouse, Receipt of payment of RPRF and Visa fee

They will ask you to upload on My cic portal - Spouse's police clearance certificate,Passport of spouse, IMM0008 with you as primary and spouse as dependent applicant, IMM5406 for both, IMM5669E for spouse, Marriage photos, Receipt of payment of RPRF and Visa fee

But rest of the documents you need to be proactive and send them via webform - Marriage certificate, Medical Exam for spouse, Birth Certificate.

After the ADR is issued you will receive a new PPR.

I received mine on 7th June 2022

Reactions: rohanid6

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
That’s great, even I went through the same process. But with added delays of course! After 6-7 months they added my spouse in my application. I too have submitted the mentioned docs but still no decision on my application yet. Let’s see.

Morahh

Jun 7, 2022
I got married on 21 March 2022 and I received a Passport request on 22 March 2022. Once you declare that you are married through a web form, they took around 40-45 days to respond and ask for ADR - you need the following documents - Spouse's police clearance certificate, Marriage certificate, Birth Certificate, Passport of spouse, IMM0008 with you as primary and spouse as dependent applicant, IMM5406 for both, IMM5669E for spouse, Marriage photos, Medical Exam for spouse, Receipt of payment of RPRF and Visa fee

They will ask you to upload on My cic portal - Spouse's police clearance certificate,Passport of spouse, IMM0008 with you as primary and spouse as dependent applicant, IMM5406 for both, IMM5669E for spouse, Marriage photos, Receipt of payment of RPRF and Visa fee

But rest of the documents you need to be proactive and send them via webform - Marriage certificate, Medical Exam for spouse, Birth Certificate.

After the ADR is issued you will receive a new PPR.

I received mine on 7th June 2022
Thank you so much for the information. I have a question please. You indicated that they responded and added your spouse after 40-45 days however the passport request has a deadline of 30 days. I sent them a web notification in the past but got no response. And I sent another just after the PPR and I'm yet to hear back still. Do I still need to send my passport and requested information like height and eye colour? Even if it may be rejected because of the change in marital status. I really would not want the 30 days to elapse like that without hearing from them or sending my passport in.

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Thank you so much for the information. I have a question please. You indicated that they responded and added your spouse after 40-45 days however the passport request has a deadline of 30 days. I sent them a web notification in the past but got no response. And I sent another just after the PPR and I'm yet to hear back still. Do I still need to send my passport and requested information like height and eye colour? Even if it may be rejected because of the change in marital status. I really would not want the 30 days to elapse like that without hearing from them or sending my passport in.
Once there is a change in your circumstance, you should not submit your passport till the time IRCC responds. In my case, the 30 days were over and received a response post 40-45 days. I did not submit my passport when I received PPR in March.
You will receive a new passport request again after you are able to see (your dependent section) in the profile of MY cic account. Your spouse will be allotted a UCI number.

Also note that the new PPR will not have spouse's UCI number as IRCC only addresses to primary applicant. It took us 20 days after submitting the documents and for some even longer. So just be patient but I do see a lot of movement on all the permanent residence files.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
@rohanid6 NDVO requested for PCC, Travel History Form, and Schedule A for spouse and me on June 1. They contacted me via the portal only. Currently, making arrangements for PCC for USA and India. I have time till June 30 to send the documents. I will let you know if I get any update after that.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
what is up on your application? Have you contacted any MP?
@cansha Since I am an outland applicant I did now know that MPs would be addressing our applications.

About my application. I added my spouse to the application after AOR and had a change in family composition too . I updated IRCC as soon as possible about these changes. I finally recd a re-med request in March 2022, followed by PCC, Sch A and Travel History Form for both of us in June 2022.

I previously had review reqd on my application, which was resolved in Jan 2020. After this, I added my spouse to the application, and then because of COVID there was no update till March 2022.

Hopefully, things seem to be nearing an end now. Fingers crossed. I have requested for my CBSA notes in May too but have not recd them yet.

Reactions: cansha