LANDED..........
04-08-2018
THis is list is till on eh??? damn.. me coming back after 2 months

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Dear All,

My application for PR was done under my name. However I too assistance from a consultant on the kind of documentation I need to submit.

As my signature says I am now waiting for 17 months with 2 gcms notes both identical - saying they are reviewing my employment. Basically RR.

I was speaking to the consultant and he was suggesting to hire a lawyer who will take over my case ( the lawyer is an IRCC authorized agent) according to the consultant the agent will follow up with IRCC on my behalf and this might speeden or at least give me the reason for the delay.

Does this help in any way. The fee is not particularly high - 250 CAD. So if it helps I don’t mind spending the money. most lawyers I spoke to personally said they dont take cases mid way...

Requesting all wise people here to advice

@cansha @Mr_nobody @tobs @Prashant86_2000 @sid1987

Reactions: Mr_nobody

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Dear All,

My application for PR was done under my name. However I too assistance from a consultant on the kind of documentation I need to submit.

As my signature says I am now waiting for 17 months with 2 gcms notes both identical - saying they are reviewing my employment. Basically RR.

I was speaking to the consultant and he was suggesting to hire a lawyer who will take over my case ( the lawyer is an IRCC authorized agent) according to the consultant the agent will follow up with IRCC on my behalf and this might speeden or at least give me the reason for the delay.

Does this help in any way. The fee is not particularly high - 250 CAD. So if it helps I don’t mind spending the money. most lawyers I spoke to personally said they dont take cases mid way...

Even MP offices can't really expedite a case so I highly doubt a lawyer would be able to do that. You can ask the lawyer what is it that he will do on your behalf. The max they can do is to file another request for GCMS notes. I doubt that he will file a Court case for you in 250$.

mohitzaildar

Nov 13, 2019
Hey bro ,can you add me in whatsap group for june 2018 ,my number is +16399160209 .i have AOR in june 2018.I you want to be added to whatsap

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.[/QUOTE]
you have been added!

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Dear All,

Been there Seen that... MP cannot do anything... until u know someone in IRCC really influential.. Its a very locked down system to be very frank. . No consultant can prove anything nor any lawyer.. We can say .. that is declared that some cases take more time than other.. YOu cannot ask a country why my case is taking so long, answer me? You opted for it right , you wanted to immigrate so chillax. its a red tape process.. I am just telling you ask one reason Govt will give you 200!!! Now on brighter side...if u r lucky u might see traction in coming days and new system is coming in place for long pending cases

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I am just telling you ask one reason Govt will give you 200!!! Now on brighter side...if u r lucky u might see traction in coming days and new system is coming in place for long pending cases
Can you elaborate more on this please?Are you positive there is this new system coming into place?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Can you elaborate more on this please?Are you positive there is this new system coming into place?
yup... what are the parameters yet to be defined... but backlog mitigation is big priority right now

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Hi all, got this reply, is this generic or are they really doing something about files that are delayed?

Good day Abhinav Ashu,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Laura, agent 4121
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Hi all, got this reply, is this generic or are they really doing something about files that are delayed?

Good day Abhinav Ashu,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Laura, agent 4121
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Did you ask specifically where the file was? Because they not even bothered to tell me this on email reply that mine is in delhi. Whereas the agents on call centre do. Lol..

Reactions: ppcg2510

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Did you ask specifically where the file was? Because they not even bothered to tell me this on email reply that mine is in delhi. Whereas the agents on call centre do. Lol..
I actually did not ask them, i told them that I spoke to your agent and he told me my file has moved to delhi 7 months back. They just confirmed it.

Do you think their reply is generic or the fact tht they are looking at closing long pending cases a positive?