AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Total crap. Most files are held for no reason. My file was too simple with no travel history or any issue. Even gcms was crystal clear and it showed file was not touched for months. It’s their fault of sheer laziness.

Buck up lazy people.
Or aomething else... i told you guys last yr it was coming.. slow down noone believed me

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
When all doors are close you have to try something out. Just because you were lucky to get ppr doesn’t mean others can’t try anything.

Chill buddy. Stop spreading negativity. People are already pissed of because of long wait.
I am telling u a fact in der system... sending mails with same context.. they have. Nlp in place which segregates them and once a week they send total count and context

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Or aomething else... i told you guys last yr it was coming.. slow down noone believed me
If it was coming, it should be equal for all. Why some are getting and others not. Even some RR cases received ppr before passed candidates. That’s unfair and their fault totally.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
If it was coming, it should be equal for all. Why some are getting and others not. Even some RR cases received ppr before passed candidates. That’s unfair and their fault totally.
Agreed.. their is some stuff reorg ... election season.. changes in depts

Reactions: Micky345

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I am telling u a fact in der system... sending mails with same context.. they have. Nlp in place which segregates them and once a week they send total count and context
I understand buddy but people will get anxious if they are held in between without any proper reasoning . I am sure people will wait even more than a year if they are hinted about the same.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Total crap. Most files are held for no reason. My file was too simple with no travel history or any issue. Even gcms was crystal clear and it showed file was not touched for months. It’s their fault of sheer laziness.

Buck up lazy people.
I agree with u completely. I have no travel history and only one employment to be verified. But still I am waiting since 360 days for a decision on my application. For almost 7 months there wasn't a single update on my application and even the gcms had no record that they worked on my application.

Reactions: tobs and Micky345

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I agree with u completely. I have no travel history and only one employment to be verified. But still I am waiting since 360 days for a decision on my application. For almost 7 months there wasn't a single update on my application and even the gcms had no record that they worked on my application.
Yeah. It’s all crap that complex application takes longer time. First of all define your parameters of complexity. Why recent months are getting ppr? What about June and July applicants in such scenario. Do you really forget them ? So unclear process this is.

Reactions: tobs

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
This guys don’t understand how our life’s are at stake if things don’t fall into place. When you show window of six months, don’t extend it to a year. If you do, atleast inform applicants in advace so they don’t mess up everything and get frustrated.

Anyways, I am done with all this wait game and have suffered a lot during entire journey. I just hope it finishes for all of you soon.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yeah. It’s all crap that complex application takes longer time. First of all define your parameters of complexity. Why recent months are getting ppr? What about June and July applicants in such scenario. Do you really forget them ? So unclear process this is.
I have seen few Mar 2018 applicants also waiting for PPR. I am Apr 2018 applicant. And I see people from Jan 2019 receiving PPR's. I think its gud that they are getting their PPR's so early. But I think we all deserve to get it at least now.

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
For sure your security has started, otherwise, CBSA wouldn't have any record on you to release. It seems you are under SS, but to make sure you have to look at the info in the CD (if they haven't redacted the info)

The letter that you see is just explaining the sections of the law that allows them to redact the notes. For CIC GCMS notes, they also send these info and links in the email.

In the past, CBSA didn't redact any info, but as we could tell they will start to redact one day. And it seem that the day has arrived. In the last couple of weeks, I saw a lot of people saying their CBSA notes is also redacted. The same thing happened to me. They just sent me a letter with these sections saying they need more time to decide which info they can release. I think they are still new to this system and don't know which info to redact or not. Hope they haven't redacted that much for you.
Just got confirmed that I am under comprehensive SS. Is it different from SS? Does it take even longer?:(

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I understand buddy but people will get anxious if they are held in between without any proper reasoning . I am sure people will wait even more than a year if they are hinted about the same.
True... this issues have been raised by many people as well but govt

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Just got confirmed that I am under comprehensive SS. Is it different from SS? Does it take even longer?:(
No it's the same.
The good news is that recent trends shows they are finalizing SS much faster than before. A dozen of my friends got their ppr after 3-4 month of SS.
Hope you are also one of those cases and get it soon :)

By the way, did they redact any info from your notes?

Reactions: tobs

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
No it's the same.
The good news is that recent trends shows they are finalizing SS much faster than before. A dozen of my friends got their ppr after 3-4 month of SS.
Hope you are also one of those cases and get it soon :)

By the way, did they redact any info from your notes?
two pages are redacted. not sure if they are about security. But the notes shows clear that we are under SS.

Reactions: tobs and Mr_nobody