+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

PRMAR18

Dec 12, 2018
Hi all,

My AOR - Mar 18,2018

Current status

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Under Process (Since almost from September)
Security - Not Started

I got married while my file in process. I included my wife profile in June and her Medicals got passed on July 7. No updates after that. Can anyone suggest what will be the best way to find what exactly happening on my file. I requested for GCMS notes on Oct 4 and received on Nov and nothing flagged on the notes. Everything looks good.

Any advices please?

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Hi all,

My AOR - Mar 18,2018

Current status

Eligibility - Passed
Security - Not Started

I got married while my file in process. I included my wife profile in June and her Medicals got passed on July 7. No updates after that. Can anyone suggest what will be the best way to find what exactly happening on my file. I requested for GCMS notes on Oct 4 and received on Nov and nothing flagged on the notes. Everything looks good.

Any advices please?
Best way to find out what exactly is happening, will be to file for GCMS again.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
eligibility - rr
i had 13000 in my bank account whereas 12700 is required for a single applicant and that too calculated as per elevated dollar value still i submitted a new bank certificate and it clearly mentions funds are free from any debt or loan and are readily available for use or transfer immediately. what review is required i dont get it
There you go! Then it is not that your GCMS does not say anything. It is saying a lot of things.
I still didn't get what was the reason for RR? because it seems you have even 300 more than what they asked. Read the notes section at the end of your GCMS notes and figure out what exactly was the reason for RR? If it is only for PoF and you already submitted new doc, that should be fine, you just need to wait.

Jagrajsandhu

Oct 18, 2018
I just got a request from cic for my self employment details as my wife is the main applicant, and I’m unemployed and never been self employed so what should I do ?

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Hi Guys/ @tobs

Can you please check my katest CSE reply which I got and whether it’s a negative statement or positive, I’m unable to make out.

“Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.”

Until this day “Additional Verifications” was never the reply. Dies it mean that officer have reviewed it or something missing in my application? I haven’t ordered GCMS till date, should I do? And if anyone else have also received such a reply?

Please share your thoughts

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Guys/ @tobs

Can you please check my katest CSE reply which I got and whether it’s a negative statement or positive, I’m unable to make out.

“Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.”

Until this day “Additional Verifications” was never the reply. Dies it mean that officer have reviewed it or something missing in my application? I haven’t ordered GCMS till date, should I do? And if anyone else have also received such a reply?

It may be related to two things: 1- RR (most probably) 2- SS
Order notes ASAP and see where the problem is. You may need to submit new docs
Sorry @tobs to interfere your expertise :D

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Guys/ @tobs

Hey Rohan,
I think you may need to order the notes. Additional verifications may mean anything or nothing at all but we can't know for sure without your notes.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi all,

My AOR - Mar 18,2018

Current status

Eligibility - Passed
Security - Not Started

Any advices please?
Looks like there's nothing to worry about.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
It may be related to two things: 1- RR (most probably) 2- SS
Order notes ASAP and see where the problem is. You may need to submit new docs
Sorry @tobs to interfere your expertise :D
@rohanid6 I got a similar response late last month, from Ottawa. When you raise CSE they have a different format. Nothing, It is another generic responses.

One of my friend got the same response and just got PPR.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all,

My AOR - Mar 18,2018

Current status

Eligibility - Passed
Security - Not Started

Any advices please?
So, when you add your wife, did they recalculate your points? Were still above the cut point for that draw? Have you uploaded your wife PCC?
The best thing is to order notes and see what is going on with your application.