+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Guys, My representative sent me the GCMS note which was ordered on Dec 3rd 2018. After 62 days, eventually I received it.
The assessment section is as follows:

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final:

I can see s.15(1) at the top of the pages. Furthermore,in the activity section, the first four of them are blank and fifth one has activity type of "security" and nothing written in front of the "new value" field.
One notable thing is that all of the dates in the activity section have been omitted even though they are related to activities other than security.
Any comment about the above information is appreciated! Besides, what is the meaning of the "Other Reqs: Cancelled" field?

Thanks in advance.
As I told you long ago (when you said they asked you for your military service info), you are under SS. There is nothing you can do except waiting. Hope you get ppr soon.

Reactions: arash2002

Tazzo

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
23-06-2018
Under the security part it shows number of activities. For my husband, there were 5 detracted activities cbsa notes revealed that he was under ss
SS is scary thing:(
Can you please share the name of country where ur husband resides?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Guys, My representative sent me the GCMS note which was ordered on Dec 3rd 2018. After 62 days, eventually I received it.

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Final:

I can see s.15(1) at the top of the pages. Furthermore,in the activity section, the first four of them are blank and fifth one has activity type of "security" and nothing written in front of the "new value" field.
One notable thing is that all of the dates in the activity section have been omitted even though they are related to activities other than security.
Any comment about the above information is appreciated! Besides, what is the meaning of the "Other Reqs: Cancelled" field?

Thanks in advance.
the good point is that you have already been in SS for three months. They say usually it takes at least 5-6 months for security itself. So, I think you have to wait for a cpl of more months. Even though your AOR is after mine, your application is one month ahead of me. Seems we still have a long way to go. But don't worry it will pass.

Reactions: arash2002 and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I think after you have completed your 8 months, you should better join the thread: "GCMS notes showing security screening".

Btw, may I know how many activities related to security you can see in your GCMS notes? This is important and a vital clue to find out if you are in security screening or not.
Any idea if single applicants are more likely to be in SS than applicants with dependants? Is there a trend?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_nobody

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
the good point is that you have already been in SS for three months. They say usually it takes at least 5-6 months for security itself. So, I think you have to wait for a cpl of more months. Even though your AOR is after mine, your application is one month ahead of me. Seems we still have a long way to go. But don't worry it will pass.
The last update date in my note is 2018/10/24. It may also indicate the start date of SS.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Final:

Thanks in advance.
This shows your secuirty is completed and your file should be approved or about to be... congratulations!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018