+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
What options should one use to get to the agent. I have been calling the number and go to the toll free number by choosing 1 1 1. After that when I go to menu using option 1 and provide application details it reads out the same details as available online. I press 0 but I'm not even put in to queue to talk to agent. I have tried numerous times for past 3 days but no luck.

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
AOR is June 8th.

This is my account on 13th June:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

And this is on July 13th.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the mdeical exam.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your Background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any idea what stage it corresponds to? My husband is principal applicant and has some travel history (21 countries in one year- he did not stay at one place for more than 3 months- he was travelling from B school). I am suspecting that is delaying the case.

Any insights highly appreciated!! TIA!!

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
AOR is June 8th.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Background check We are processing your Background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Any idea what stage it corresponds to? My husband is principal applicant and has some travel history (21 countries in one year- he did not stay at one place for more than 3 months- he was travelling from B school). I am suspecting that is delaying the case.

It looks like you are in IP2. Have you tried calling CIC ?

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
AOR is June 8th.

Stage as on 13th June - IP1.
Stage as on 13th July - IP2.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
What options should one use to get to the agent. I have been calling the number and go to the toll free number by choosing 1 1 1. After that when I go to menu using option 1 and provide application details it reads out the same details as available online. I press 0 but I'm not even put in to queue to talk to agent. I have tried numerous times for past 3 days but no luck.
Call center 1-888-242-2100, then select options 3-4-1-0 to speak to an agent.

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So after I posted this somehow I got connected to an agent. She told me that my eligibility needs to be reviewed and they have not started the background check yet. The file is at Montreal. My AOR date is 19th June

Reading some of the previous posts ... many people were told that their eligibility was pass. In my case she told me they still need to review eligibility. I'm worried now!

Does anyone know about processing times at Montreal office?

Reactions: tobs

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Hi all

This time it's time for me to share my timelines :)

Aor: June 20
MEP/ Ip1: July 5
Ip2: July 20
Ghost update: July 30
Ppr: August 1

Thanks for all help and your time spared for my doubts.

Wish every one all the best..

Note: FSWO from india
Congrats:):):):):)

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
So after I posted this somehow I got connected to an agent. She told me that my eligibility needs to be reviewed and they have not started the background check yet. The file is at Montreal. My AOR date is 19th June

Reading some of the previous posts ... many people were told that their eligibility was pass. In my case she told me they still need to review eligibility. I'm worried now!

Does anyone know about processing times at Montreal office?
It's too early for you to panic my friend.. Don't compare your case to anyone else... Just keep in mind that out of 7000+ ITA's issued every month only a hand full gets PPR in first 40 days...

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Hi guys. Got PPR mail yesterday.

AOR 12 june
MEP/ IP1 26 june
IP2 11 July
PPR 31 july

FSW O US

Thanks everyone for being such a great support. Good luck to all.
Congratulations those are great news:)

Reactions: Vivu

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
congrats to those who got the ppr mail.!!!!!

I am stuck at IP2 since 5th july . I called CIC yesterday and the agent told me that my security check is been done now and criminality check has been done. As per him he said it will take a month. I am an FSW inland applicant and my AOR is 8th June. I have seen a lot of june AOR applicants getting their PPR now and was being hopeful that will get mine soon ..but after talking to the agent it doesn't seem to be !

I have ordered GCMS notes also but reading on different forums I came to know it usually takes a month to get a reply for GCMS notes anyway!! Is there anyone else who is in the same boat and is an inland applicant?
why did they said that it will take another month or so? I moved to ip on june 22 and no updates since then:eek:

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi Meenal,

I have applied on 8th June too and no PPR yet. The status on my account hasn't changed since 13th July. I tried calling CIC but could not get to the agent. The wait time was very long. I see a lot of June PPRs too and i am beginning to get anxious too!! My hubby is principal applicant and his travel history is extensive (21 countries in one year) so I am suspecting thats why its taking so long for us. Even I think its gonna be long wait for us too!! Goodluck to you and please keep us posted!

Congrats to all those who got their PPRs!!
Sure I will keep you posted if anything changes!! Good Luck

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
AOR is June 8th.

ip2

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
why did they said that it will take another month or so? I moved to ip on june 22 and no updates since then:eek:
I have no clue why he said one month. May be its like a standard time for security checks or may be he just had a rough estimate . i am not sure. But it certainly is making me anxious that I will have to wait more.!!!!! Are you an inland applicant ?