Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Really? You mean Alberta gives the coverage from Day1? Seriously?
She was advised by one doctor not to travel but then Second opinion gave us another thought.
By the way, in my COPR, it has been mentioned that my Destination province as BC and City of destination as Richmond. Does it mean I have to land only there or land anywhere?
If you add n additional family member, after you file your application post ITA, it does not impact your eligibility and neither is it re-assessed.

If you add your new born, you will have to provide the passport, meds and PoF for a family including the new born. As soon as the new born's meds are cleared, you will be issued new COPR and visas, if not done so.

As a FSW, you can land and settle in any province, including Quebec. However, when you land, you cannot claim QC as your intended destination. After you are admitted (this is when you become a PR), you can move to any province, including QC. This is only for FSW. For PNP applicants they have residency requirements in the nomination province.

See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/understanding-provincial-nomination-pogram/

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Eligibilty isn't reassessed.
It's just the medicals and pasport for your baby I believe you'll need to provide. As well as POF for a family of 3.
Decide yiur best course of action quickly enough. Becuase even if you choose to land in Alberta next month you'll still need to put in work to find a family doctor and a hospital tjat will take in your wife. So don't waste any more time making up your mind.
Lastly spend time doing detailed research and making a list of pros and cons of each option. Because whatever you eventually decide to do affects you personally not those of us giving you this advise.
I couldn't agree more with the last line here.

@arun_kumar543 buddy take a deep breath. I can imagine all this must be overwhelming for you.

Now I think these are your next steps:

1. Confirm with @legalfalcon whether eligibility will be reassessed. As mentioned by @tobs and I that shouldn't be the case.
2. if legalfalcon says the same, then just sent email to IRCC and delay your landing and forget about it till the baby is born. A new baby in itself will be a huge change for you and you should not be adding new things on your plate in a new country.
3. if legalfalcon says otherwise then do the pro and con analysis as tobs suggested above.

All the best!

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
If you add n additional family member, after you file your application post ITA, it does not impact your eligibility and neither is it re-assessed.

If you add your new born, you will have to provide the passport, meds and PoF for a family including the new born. As soon as the new born's meds are cleared, you will be issued new COPR and visas, if not done so.

As a FSW, you can land and settle in any province, including Quebec. However, when you land, you cannot claim QC as your intended destination. After you are admitted (this is when you become a PR), you can move to any province, including QC. This is only for FSW. For PNP applicants they have residency requirements in the nomination province.

See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/understanding-provincial-nomination-pogram/
Thanks a lot for your response. Hope it doesn't matter whether it's FSW or CEC, as I fall under CEC..

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I couldn't agree more with the last line here.

@arun_kumar543 buddy take a deep breath. I can imagine all this must be overwhelming for you.

Now I think these are your next steps:

1. Confirm with @legalfalcon whether eligibility will be reassessed. As mentioned by @tobs and I that shouldn't be the case.
2. if legalfalcon says the same, then just sent email to IRCC and delay your landing and forget about it till the baby is born. A new baby in itself will be a huge change for you and you should not be adding new things on your plate in a new country.
3. if legalfalcon says otherwise then do the pro and con analysis as tobs suggested above.

All the best!
Thanks a lot cansha.. I will work on it..

Reactions: cansha

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Book a flight to Chicago. I will come and pick you up at airport.
I was just telling a friend today of how I need to visit Chicago. Can't believe that's where you live.
Will it be too much to ask to stay in the guest room for 2 nights when I visit?

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Even I got the same reply.. My friend whose PPR news I shared couple of days back (June 18 AOR, Oct 25 ip2) also had the same reply .. No need to worry just a template. :)
Had got the same reply on 4th Jan EST... Hoping the coming GCMS notes will shed some light... But it surely looks like a template cause a few people have started getting the same.
@Prashant86_2000 who was the agent who sent you this reply?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Had got the same reply on 4th Jan EST... Hoping the coming GCMS notes will shed some light... But it surely looks like a template cause a few people have started getting the same.
@Prashant86_2000 who was the agent who sent you this reply?
My old friend, Kyle! :)

Reactions: richa1987 and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Depends if you promise to be nice or not!
I'm always nice. You know that.
But I'll promise to be on my best behaviour. No flirting, I promise!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I'm always nice. You know that.
But I'll promise to be on my best behaviour. No flirting, I promise!
Well, you have no choice, if you flirt his wife will set you right, anyway :p