+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
@Prashant86_2000 I have added my info on the google doc...thanks for setting this up...

Guys I need to ask something...I got my GCMS notes recently and on the first page the below it mentions as below:

App# - E00xxxx
App Status - On Hold
App Status Reason - Information required

By reading further in the notes, I can see that my eligibility and criminality are passed and everything was updated on 12th December when I got a ghost update. Does the above mean that the application is on hold because they are awaiting my security clearance? I am inland applicant with June 28th AOR.

CSE and agent on phone just give same status, we don't need any more information, we will be in touch if more information is required.

Any ideas on what this might mean?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
@Prashant86_2000 I have added my info on the google doc...thanks for setting this up...

Guys I need to ask something...I got my GCMS notes recently and on the first page the below it mentions as below:

App# - E00xxxx
App Status - On Hold

By reading further in the notes, I can see that my eligibility and criminality are passed and everything was updated on 12th December when I got a ghost update. Does the above mean that the application is on hold because they are awaiting my security clearance? I am inland applicant with June 28th AOR.

CSE and agent on phone just give same status, we don't need any more information, we will be in touch if more information is required.

Yes. They are awaiting your security results which is done by external agency.
I don’t know why June applicants security is still pending or in process. You are just step away.

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Still there are more than 2 months left. Why so early re medicals? I think they should pay for delayed applications. Just a thought.
That is what i thought but the agent said as there is less time ( 2 months for medicals expiry ) so that's why they have asked for re medicals .

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Yes. They are awaiting your security results which is done by external agency.
I don’t know why June applicants security is still pending or in process. You are just step away.
Thanks a lot...that's what I suspected but thanks for clarifying...

How do we know if we get selected for the additional security screening?

Also do the due dates on the notes mean anything? On the notes I see my previous update due date was 9th December and I got a ghost update on 12th December when they updated everything...now new due date was 10th Jan...so I am hoping someone actually follows within Jan...

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks a lot...that's what I suspected but thanks for clarifying...

How do we know if we get selected for the additional security screening?

Also do the due dates on the notes mean anything? On the notes I see my previous update due date was 9th December and I got a ghost update on 12th December when they updated everything...now new due date was 10th Jan...so I am hoping someone actually follows within Jan...
For security screening, you will get info under gcms notes, there would be activity for security mentioned. Also, if your security is under process then you are more likely under security screening.

Regarding due dates, they don’t give much information as most of the due dates are usually passed by the time applicantion gets approved.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016

App# - E00xxxx
App Status - On Hold

I think you need to talk to IRCC call center agent why application is on hold.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
just saying.. Ottawa IRCC is opening late today... because of snow storm in ottawa... ooo it was good...

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
For security screening, you will get info under gcms notes, there would be activity for security mentioned. Also, if your security is under process then you are more likely under security screening.

Regarding due dates, they don’t give much information as most of the due dates are usually passed by the time applicantion gets approved.
Actually...in the notes, security says, Old Value: Not started and blank for New Value: ...if it becomes in progress that's actually worse than being not started? that's insane...I guess I will order notes again today...

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys! I just received the PPR email :).

My AOR is June 4. The delay was partly on my end as it took me a month and a half to obtain a PCC from a country i had visited (but had stayed there less that 6 months so had not expected CiC to request for PCC). I had sent an email to CPC Ottawa on Thursday and then had followed up with a call to CIC. I don't know if that triggered anything.

I have not received the same message in my cic account - is that normal??

Thank you all so much for the support - and especially @tobs @cansha :) . I hope we all get our PPR emails before the end of the month.
Congrats!! Enjoy!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018