FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
@Prashant86_2000 bro, i posted above reply and went to check my account and saw it was updated. the background check is in started status now. so i am officially in IP2 status now .feels good. :D:D:D:D
Good to hear any movement on any file...

Congratulations buddy, try following up every 20-25 days.

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Just finished a call with IRCC agent . He was very friendly and Patient ( his name is Zeyan i guess ).

He said i have passed Eligibility and criminality and they are still working on the Final Background check which is security .
when i asked him why i was requested for re medicals when i still had them valid until 03 April 2019 he said that is because i have very less time for expiry and cannot do landing in such short span if they approve the file.
VO - CPC OTTAWA.

so it's pretty much the same thing i have known from the online status expect for the fact that now i know the eligibility and criminality is passed.

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Just finished a call with IRCC agent . He was very friendly and Patient ( his name is Zeyan i guess ).

He said i have passed Eligibility and criminality and they are still working on the Final Background check which is security .
when i asked him why i was requested for re medicals when i still had them valid until 03 April 2019 he said that is because i have very less time for expiry and cannot do landing in such short span if they approve the file.
VO - CPC OTTAWA.

so it's pretty much the same thing i have known from the online status expect for the fact that now i know the eligibility and criminality is passed.
@Ronja5200 can you please update my details on the excel sheet am unable to access it .

thanks in advance

Reactions: Ronja5200

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Will do! Did your eligibility go from review required to passed?
yes when i emailed Ralphs office on the 4th of December i got a response saying Eligibility Review Required and criminality and security havent been initiated .

Reactions: Ronja5200

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017

VO - CPC OTTAWA.

Still there are more than 2 months left. Why so early re medicals? I think they should pay for delayed applications. Just a thought.