+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Question, on my PPR received today it says that I must pay the RPRF:

4. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) $490CAD x 1, 2, 3. Payment instructions are found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

I paid it since October, don't understand what the "x 1, 2, 3." means.. any help?
Just make sure you paid the full amount they requested. Raise CSE and attach your payment receipt. Also maybe submit a copy with your passports.

Reactions: Mexican Lucho

drakeFan

Oct 19, 2018
i have exact same reason on my case and I uploaded new job duties via web form as soon as I see the comments. This happened to me in Oct 2018. My AOR is Aug 20, 2018 and im still waiting on my application progress. Not sure if they consider my new job duties or I have to reprocess everything from the scratch.
Were your education credentials aligned with your job duties?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
@cansha @Prashant86_2000 and other experts,

Here's what I got from GCMS. Please check. Confused with these notes.

NOTES:

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following.

———————————————————————
NOTES: FSW MEC NOT MET CLIENT DID NOT PROVIDE DUTIES FOR PRIMARY NOC 2172. A11.2: Not MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 59 RPRF: Complete
--------------------------------------------------
—————————————
CRS score at ITA 454 CRS points minimum score for round: 444 CRS score at application(APR): 454 Total CRS points Assessed: 429 / Verified CRS Score: 429 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:
——————————————————————————
Integrated Search(FOS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application.
——————————————————————————————————

---Family——
No indication of Previous marriage/cl
——

————— EMPLOYMENT——
Employment at one company - Review Required(NOC 2173 S/w Engineers). Education credentials provided: Masters in Chemistry. Employment Letter confirms salary. Letter confirms full time employment. FSW work : 0 year(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
------------------

As per my understanding, once this recommendation goes to higher level, it is difficult that they reconsider the application.

However, there is nothing to loose. Please upload a new letter with all necessary details by raising a CSE. then call and inform them about the addition. Please call every week until you hear the document is forwarded to concerned office.

At most you might have to re do the application from scratch but, on the other hand if it works...

@overnight

Reactions: richa1987

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha @Prashant86_2000 and other experts,

Here's what I got from GCMS. Please check. Confused with these notes.

NOTES:

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following.

———————————————————————
NOTES: FSW MEC NOT MET CLIENT DID NOT PROVIDE DUTIES FOR PRIMARY NOC 2172. A11.2: Not MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 59 RPRF: Complete
--------------------------------------------------
—————————————
CRS score at ITA 454 CRS points minimum score for round: 444 CRS score at application(APR): 454 Total CRS points Assessed: 429 / Verified CRS Score: 429 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:
——————————————————————————
Integrated Search(FOS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application.
——————————————————————————————————

---Family——
No indication of Previous marriage/cl
——

————— EMPLOYMENT——
Employment at one company - Review Required(NOC 2173 S/w Engineers). Education credentials provided: Masters in Chemistry. Employment Letter confirms salary. Letter confirms full time employment. FSW work : 0 year(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
------------------

It's more common than you would imagine. I have seen plenty of cases like this. There is nothing to worry as such. The analyst has clearly defined what is the issue as per him in your documentation. You need to get an updated letter which has more detailed job duties and upload it ASAP. The next time Visa officer picks your file and he has the new documentation in file he will most likely approve your case. So take immediate action.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
It's more common than you would imagine. I have seen plenty of cases like this. There is nothing to worry as such. The analyst has clearly defined what is the issue as per him in your documentation. You need to get an updated letter which has more detailed job duties and upload it ASAP. The next time Visa officer picks your file and he has the new documentation in file he will most likely approve your case. So take immediate action.
i second that. upon reading some cases on the forum and on myimmitracker when people proactively provide document often it gets sorted.

drakeFan

Oct 19, 2018
Thank you so much for the reply.
Could you please guide me as to where to upload the new document?
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx is this where I am supposed to upload the new job description document? If so what option should I select from the dropdowns?

Thanks again.

SACHINARDE

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
C
Don't know if it's a coincidence, but I just received this email:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 15 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation

This is IT, right? the awaited golden mail?!?!?
Congratulations!!!!!!

Reactions: Mexican Lucho

Inesse

Apr 24, 2018
By the way, for those who received PPR, do you receive it from VOs in Canada or your LVO?
Originally I thought the process is: Sydney -> LVO -> PPR to applicants. Then I was told by an agent any VO in Canada can issue PPR. And I also noticed some applicants in the forum received PPR from Sydney directly.
With this, I am literally checking my email account constantly around the clock.

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
I wonder if we could just ask them the reason for this delay on our files. :(
I doubt they would answer. Also, I forgot to mention that my VO was mentioned as ottawa Ontario but all this while I thought it was NDVO as I’m from Noida. That’s strange, did any delhi applicant also had this???