10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Just received my GCMS Notes.

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

It's been over 7 months after AOR, should I send an email to both offices to ask for an update?

The notes also say the following:

NOTES:1
Created Date: 2018/11/05 9:02:34
Created By: LCXXXX
Updated Date: 2018/11/05 9:02:34
Updated By: LCXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** FOSS/GCMS history - NAI. No apparent A35/A37 concerns evident. File approved and RFV

Anyone has any idea what RFV means?

Finally, it says:

COPR
Created Date 2018/11/05 08:59:09
Created by: LCXXXX
Updated Date: 2018/11/05 08:59:10
Updated By: LCXXXX
Issued at: Centralized Intake Office
Issued Date:
Surveillance Code: 1
Conditions: 00

Does this mean I have COPR? I haven't received the golden mail..

Thanks for your input.
RFV means ready for visa which is the same as PPR.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Don't know if it's a coincidence, but I just received this email:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 15 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation

This is IT, right? the awaited golden mail?!?!?
Congrats!!

Reactions: Mexican Lucho

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hey guys @tobs ,

So just spoke to a very helpful agent at cic. She updated the following about my application.
Eligibility-Met
Criminality- Passed
Security- Not started (earlier an agent told me its in process)

But here’s the interesting part, she told me that there is an internal process through which she can request the agent to act upon my security. She even gave a date 26 March, that if by that it doesn’t complete she can send over this request. Although ahe was quite confident that things would move before that (as criminality & eligibility is met)

She also emailed me the links to order gcms notes (I requested this). All in all I think everyone there knows what’s the hold up but are playing poker face.
Yes. I think it's generally 300 days. Then they send a note.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
From the looks of things, there's no body that's still waiting for an updated PPR after getting the NDVO PPR.
Please Correct me if I'm wrong

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
good to know I am not the rare one. What is your timeline?
There are few more people I know whose application is being processed in Calgary. Unfortunately all of them are under security screening :(
AoR: 6 Apr'18
Medical: Passed: 12 Apr'18
Eligibility: Passed: 26 May'18
Criminality: Passed: 26 May'18
SS start 26 May'18

Last edited:

drakeFan

Oct 19, 2018
@cansha @Prashant86_2000 and other experts,

Here's what I got from GCMS. Please check. Confused with these notes.

NOTES:

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following.

———————————————————————
NOTES: FSW MEC NOT MET CLIENT DID NOT PROVIDE DUTIES FOR PRIMARY NOC 2172. A11.2: Not MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 59 RPRF: Complete
--------------------------------------------------
—————————————
CRS score at ITA 454 CRS points minimum score for round: 444 CRS score at application(APR): 454 Total CRS points Assessed: 429 / Verified CRS Score: 429 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:
——————————————————————————
Integrated Search(FOS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application.
——————————————————————————————————

---Family——
No indication of Previous marriage/cl
——

————— EMPLOYMENT——
Employment at one company - Review Required(NOC 2173 S/w Engineers). Education credentials provided: Masters in Chemistry. Employment Letter confirms salary. Letter confirms full time employment. FSW work : 0 year(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
------------------

Last edited:

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hey guys @tobs ,

So just spoke to a very helpful agent at cic. She updated the following about my application.
Eligibility-Met
Criminality- Passed
Security- Not started (earlier an agent told me its in process)

But here’s the interesting part, she told me that there is an internal process through which she can request the agent to act upon my security. She even gave a date 26 March, that if by that it doesn’t complete she can send over this request. Although ahe was quite confident that things would move before that (as criminality & eligibility is met)

She also emailed me the links to order gcms notes (I requested this). All in all I think everyone there knows what’s the hold up but are playing poker face.
I wonder if we could just ask them the reason for this delay on our files. :(

Reactions: rohanid6

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
@cansha @Prashant86_2000 and other experts,

Here's what I got from GCMS. Please check. Confused with these notes.

NOTES:

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following.

———————————————————————
NOTES: FSW MEC NOT MET CLIENT DID NOT PROVIDE DUTIES FOR PRIMARY NOC 2172. A11.2: Not MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 59 RPRF: Complete
--------------------------------------------------
—————————————
CRS score at ITA 454 CRS points minimum score for round: 444 CRS score at application(APR): 454 Total CRS points Assessed: 429 / Verified CRS Score: 429 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:
——————————————————————————
Integrated Search(FOS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application.
——————————————————————————————————

---Family——
No indication of Previous marriage/cl
——

————— EMPLOYMENT——
Employment at one company - Review Required(NOC 2173 S/w Engineers). Education credentials provided: Masters in Chemistry. Employment Letter confirms salary. Letter confirms full time employment. FSW work : 0 year(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
------------------

i have exact same reason on my case and I uploaded new job duties via web form as soon as I see the comments. This happened to me in Oct 2018. My AOR is Aug 20, 2018 and im still waiting on my application progress. Not sure if they consider my new job duties or I have to reprocess everything from the scratch.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
There are few more people I know whose application is being processed in Calgary. Unfortunately all of them are under security screening :(
AoR: 6 Apr'18
Medical: Passed: 12 Apr'18
Eligibility: Passed: 26 May'18
Criminality: Passed: 26 May'18
SS start 26 May'18
Curious have you extended your work permit?