+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Dear All,
Received the GOLDEN EMAIL today at 10:00 am. Thank you so much CIC for sending it timely. Now i can resign from current job without having to payback 6 month salary. God is great. Thank you all for your kind support.
AOR JUNE 14
MEP JUNE 27
IP2 DEC 14
PPR DEC 19

THANK YOU SO MUCH CIC. GOD BLESS. Good luck to all in waiting. Hope everyone received the good news soon. Thanks again to everyone for your kind support.

Regards
Congratulations buddy, glad to see atleast people in complex situations are getting their PPR on time..If CIC plans to process all such applications first then I won’t mind waiting another month or so..All the very best and let me know if I can be of any help in case you’re planning to move to GTA.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
"Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting".
Joyce Meyer

NB: I hope we still have our good & cheerful outlook on life after this entire process. I'm really glad to know many of you on this forum who have remained gracious and kind despite the frustrations :).

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Kakubawa

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Congratulations buddy, glad to see atleast people in complex situations are getting their PPR on time..If CIC plans to process all such applications first then I won’t mind waiting another month or so..All the very best and let me know if I can be of any help in case you’re planning to move to GTA.
God bless you and CIC. Never lose hope and faith in God. His plans are larger than we can imagine.

Reactions: Y@$h

Kakubawa

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
GTA? means...

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Dear All,
Received the GOLDEN EMAIL today at 10:00 am. Thank you so much CIC for sending it timely. Now i can resign from current job without having to payback 6 month salary. God is great. Thank you all for your kind support.
AOR JUNE 14
MEP JUNE 27
IP2 DEC 14
PPR DEC 19

THANK YOU SO MUCH CIC. GOD BLESS. Good luck to all in waiting. Hope everyone received the good news soon. Thanks again to everyone for your kind support.

Regards
Your post made me so happy! superb timing! good luck with everything in Canada :)

Reactions: Nishika22