June 2016 Citizenship Applicants

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This morning we (my spouse and I) received our Cit. Test Invite Letter. The test is scheduled for September 9th, 2016 at Scarborough Town Centre. Rigly68, I believe your letter is on the way this week also. I have updated the spreadsheet. Those who have done the test please share your experience.

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW said:
This morning we (my spouse and I) received our Cit. Test Invite Letter. The test is scheduled for September 9th, 2016 at Scarborough Town Centre. Rigly68, I believe your letter is on the way this week as well. I have updated the spreadsheet. Those who have done the test please share your experience.

QUEBEQUISTE

May 7, 2015
OOW said:
This morning we (my spouse and I) received our Cit. Test Invite Letter. The test is scheduled for September 9th, 2016 at Scarborough Town Centre. Rigly68, I believe your letter is on the way this week also. I have updated the spreadsheet. Those who have done the test please share your experience.

Congratulations, I wish you a good preparation for cit test and good luck.

I am really so happy for you.

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QUEBEQUISTE said:
Congratulations, I wish you a good preparation for cit test and good luck.

I am really so happy for you.
Thank you...get prepared as well my friend because your letter will fly in very soon.

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW said:
I'm surprised the letter was dated August 15th and we received August 17th.

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW said:
I'm surprised the letter was dated August 15th and we received August 17th.
Congrats OOW! I'm so happy for you. hope I can get test invites soon.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW said:
Congratulations and good luck at the test! I do hope to get the letter soon but until then I will just have to wait ;).

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Finally, passed the test. It was very easy. The interview was easier just document verification. also the officer said that i will get my oath letter within 2 months. Best of luck to you all

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
Finally, passed the test. It was very easy. The interview was easier just document verification. Best of luck to all of you
Hey congrats! I can't wait for Sept 9th to come. How detailed is the test? Do they ask about dates and notable Canadian personalities? There are so many details to remember in the study guide.

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
OOW said:
Hey congrats! I can't wait for Sept 9th to come. How detailed is the test? Do they ask about dates and notable Canadian personalities? There are so many details to remember in the study guide.
no dates were in my test lol

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW said:
Congrats,it's your turn to take the test :D

S_Hus

Aug 17, 2016
Re: July 2016 Citizenship Applicants

Hi Friends,
I just sent my application on July 28,2016 and received one email today which has application no in format : C0000XXXXXX.
Is that called AOR? Can someone please help and let me know.

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: July 2016 Citizenship Applicants

S_Hus said:
Hi Friends,
I just sent my application on July 28,2016 and received one email today which has application no in format : C0000XXXXXX.
Is that called AOR? Can someone please help and let me know.
That's the AOR. It's sent to acknowledge the receipt of your application. In the next 2-7 days you should be able to check your status online.