+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2016 Citizenship Applicants

S_Hus

Aug 17, 2016
Thanks a lot Dear. Does that mean that my application is complete and there is no fear of sending back now.

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
allawy86 said:
Finally, passed the test. It was very easy. The interview was easier just document verification. also the officer said that i will get my oath letter within 2 months. Best of luck to you all
CONGRATS!!!!!!

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S_Hus said:
Thanks a lot Dear. Does that mean that my application is complete and there is no fear of sending back now.
Exactly! Your application will now be sent to cic local office that will process it. within 7 days, the status of your application on eCAS online will show "In Process". That shows CIC has started processing your application.

ESOUJERI

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
2010 to Warsaw
Med's Request
Aug 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
I have 2 questions regarding family applications

1. Does CIC dispatch (send) both test invitations (myself+spouse) at the same time?
2. Should I expect both tests (spouse+myself) to be on the same day / time?

Family applicants please send me your feedback. Thank you.

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ESOUJERI said:
I have 2 questions regarding family applications

1. Does CIC dispatch (send) both test invitations (myself+spouse) at the same time?
2. Should I expect both tests (spouse+myself) to be on the same day / time?

Family applicants please send me your feedback. Thank you.
CIC usually process family application together. When we received the AOR, all the emails were sent the same day (for myself, spouse and 3 kids). The Test invite letter also arrived same day (for myself and spouse). The children are below 14 yrs and do not need Test invite. We are doint the test same time as well (8:15am). Hope that helps.

ESOUJERI

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
2010 to Warsaw
Med's Request
Aug 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thank you for your timely answer. since I have also received the AOR emails for all family members on the same day/time. I expect my case to be very similar to yours (with a time lag of 2-4 weeks). It is only me and my spouse who will do the exams. The other two children are below 14 and my 3rd child is born here & is already a citizen.
Thank you indeed.

OOW said:
CIC usually process family application together. When we received the AOR, all the emails were sent the same day (for myself, spouse and 3 kids). The Test invite letter also arrived same day (for myself and spouse). The children are below 14 yrs and do not need Test invite. We are doint the test same time as well (8:15am). Hope that helps.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
I only used the application on iPhone and V-soul also studied the book twice
What did they say about the exit and entry records from the UAE? did u get authenticated from the ministry of foreign affairs?

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please I need advice. I will be relocating and changing address after my Cit Test. Will that have negative effect on my Cit Oath Invite? Will it change my case to non-routine? Thank you for your advice/contribution.

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Loulou79 said:
What did they say about the exit and entry records from the UAE? did u get authenticated from the ministry of foreign affairs?
The officer didn't ask me anything about it just had general look at my passports (expired and the new one) that's it.

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please can you guys share the estimated number of hours spent at the Cit Test/Interview centre? Thanks all.

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW said:
Please can you guys share the estimated number of hours spent at the Cit Test/Interview centre? Thanks all.
My initial estimate was two hrs, but it took me 20 minutes or more to finished. The exam started 8:10 am, and then 2 minutes after I passed my answer sheet.Again, I waited for my name to be called for interview for a couple of minutes. Since the interview was so fast, I am done early.

However, if you apply together with your families. You have to wait until all of your family members finished the test, then all of you will be interviewed.

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms.kaka said:
My initial estimate was two hrs, but it took me 20 minutes or more to finished. The exam started 8:10 am, and then 2 minutes after I passed my answer sheet.Again, I waited for my name to be called for interview for a couple of minutes. Since the interview was so fast, I am done early.

However, if you apply together with your families. You have to wait until all of your family members finished the test, then all of you will be interviewed.
Thank you Ms.Kaka