Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS!! :) :) :)
Goldline said:
Hamdulillah.....................
Received test notice today. Mississauga Dec 18,2014 @ 7:45am
Ecase not updated yet.
So i'll take the test 6 months after my application was received.
My test is in Mississauga although I'm very close to Scarborough office. I live on Victoria Park which is between Toronto and Scarborough. Anyways even if I have to go to the Arctic to take the test I will do it.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I looked with half eye in the mail box and found only white envelops. i decided to leave them there, get inside the house and lock the door. ;D ;D

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
catchvb,

In your original CIT application, did you give an email address or NO?

If YES, then how come you did not receive an email AOR with the application number (the one in format C00000xxxx) but instead got it only when you launched an enquiry ?

Or did it end up in your Spam by chance and you may have deleted it back when you "perhaps" recd the email AOR from CIC ?
us2now,

Yes. I provided email. I am not sure if they sent me email AOR just like that or it was a response of online enquiry. I received email AOR after 2-3 weeks of online enquiry as suggested by some forum members since I was not getting any status about my application.

I do check my spam everyday. I did not receive any email in spam either.
It does not matter how I got it at least I was relaxed after email-AOR that my application was not returned. Honestly I want to get the eCas access soon.

Hope that helps.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NigerianCanadian said:
I got a letter just this past Friday (November 28, 2014), to attend a test in Scarborough on December 8th. I didn't get a month notice before the test. I have final exams in school on that exact day outside Toronto. I plan on calling CIC tomorrow, and I really hope they will reschedule it for next month! Sigh!

Did your husband email or call or send a mail to them? And was this done well in advance of the test? Thanks!
Can you call your Department and see if you could take your final exams later? With CIC, it is going to take a while to be rescheduled.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
I looked with half eye in the mail box and found only white envelops. i decided to leave them there, get inside the house and lock the door. ;D ;D
Ahahahahahaha!

NigerianCanadian

Aug 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. It was too short notice for my department to make changes to an exam happening next week. I managed to talk to a nice officer in the Scarborough office just now, and she says they will try to reschedule me for January. Fingers crossed.

beauhoe said:
Can you call your Department and see if you could take your final exams later? With CIC, it is going to take a while to be rescheduled.
Cheers,

NigerianCanadian

Aug 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your quick response. I have mailed them.

Interesting thing is I called the general CIC line and was told that the protocol is just that I will be absent at the test, they put my name on a second list/rescheduling list, and I'll get that invitation sometime in the future. They can't do anything else for me.

After some research on google, I found a directory with Scarborough CIC agent phone numbers and after a few calls, I got an immigration officer. She was really nice, wished me luck in my law school exams, and made a note on my file to reschedule me for January. I HOPE I'm rescheduled for next month! I'll update the group when I hear back. Thanks again.

catchvb said:
Congrats. I will advice not to worry. You should call CIC ASAP. He mailed (express post) a letter stating his condition to the address in the test invitation letter as well called CIC.
You can explain that you are attending school and you have finals which can not be changed and ask for a date in January. All the best.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys any tips for the test?! Feeling nervous ::)
Read the book but I suck with dates.... hoping I dont embarras myself ;D

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Guys any tips for the test?! Feeling nervous ::)
Read the book but I suck with dates.... hoping I dont embarras myself ;D
its too easy to fail man, gd luck!

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
hahaha, I looked with full eye and mail box empty :(

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
called cic today, the agent didn't even want to actually look up my case.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
order atip report and wait for a month. do not waste your time waiting for a nice officer to answer the phone.
51smoker said:
called cic today, the agent didn't even want to actually look up my case.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Like you said test was easy or appears easy if you have read the book.
I just am waiting for my interview and hoping to get oath date in near future.
Shall keep you guys posted.

u4g5 said:
its too easy to fail man, gd luck!