+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
I am waiting to Sunday update or the brown envelop. everyday i look inside my mail box curiously and if i found all of them white color, i get mad :D :D
Ahahahah! I like that but be patient.
Cheers,

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
I am waiting to Sunday update or the brown envelop. everyday i look inside my mail box curiously and if i found all of them white color, i get mad :D :D
Same here Om. Today i was checking the mail box- was kind of dark and i could feel a big envelope in it- turned out online shopping delivery... ;D.. Was disappointed to see the parcel which normally we would not

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are in last week of November , hoping to hear something soon. If not its gonna be mostly Jan

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is test invitation symptoms ;D ;D :D :D

quote author=zsha link=topic=218640.msg3762721#msg3762721 date=1416974386]
Same here Om. Today i was checking the mail box- was kind of dark and i could feel a big envelope in it- turned out online shopping delivery... ;D.. Was disappointed to see the parcel which normally we would not
[/quote]

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting is really tough knowing that number of people applied during same time already got test invites week ago.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bnkcitizen said:
Waiting is really tough knowing that number of people applied during same time already got test invites week ago.
yes, and to make things worst, apparently there is an issue with the ECAS update system for some of the current applications, so the information from ecas will not be accurate enough or not updated at all.

So just check the mailbox everyday is what we have to do.

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanacast said:
yes, and to make things worst, apparently there is an issue with the ECAS update system for some of the current applications, so the information from ecas will not be accurate enough or not updated at all.

So just check the mailbox everyday is what we have to do.
I am checking mail box every day , just to find out it is empty or some times garbage flyers.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This thread has been a bit quiet lately. but glad to see many SAUGA applicants receiving test notices, and further oath notice at the spot. the rest of applicants might have to wait a bit longer. pretty much from dec 20 to jan 4 , most of government staffs r on vacation mode so wont expect anything until middle of january/2015.

hang in there.

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
This thread has been a bit quiet lately. but glad to see many SAUGA applicants receiving test notices, and further oath notice at the spot. the rest of applicants might have to wait a bit longer. pretty much from dec 20 to jan 4 , most of government staffs r on vacation mode so wont expect anything until middle of january/2015.

hang in there.
do you mean MISSISAUGA ?

mnagah

Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My test is this Friday and have to say I'm quite nervous. Been studying for the last week and have to say there is so much info especially around dates and names, which I personally struggle with. Can't remember them all! I hope the test will be easy and the interview that follows. Wish me luck everyone!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
best of luck

mnagah said:
My test is this Friday and have to say I'm quite nervous. Been studying for the last week and have to say there is so much info especially around dates and names, which I personally struggle with. Can't remember them all! I hope the test will be easy and the interview that follows. Wish me luck everyone!

Kitsilano

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mnagah said:
There were not specific questions with the dates, at least on my and my wife's test.
Instead of studying from booklet, you can practise exam online.
Goodluck.