+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

pingaustin

Jul 1, 2008
Hey BLT, you're very welcome to join us here.
;D
BLT said:
Well, In AB, you are paying less taxes. For instance, when you buy a car, the tax in BC is 15% while in AB is only 5%. Things are cheaper for a reason. ;D

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So far only a couple of June applicants have received test dates, right ?

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maple_Star said:
Thanks Pedro. What kind of entry-exit record did you submit?
Was it an excel sheet with place/entry/exit or was it n any other type?
Did you cover only the 4 year period pertaining to the citizenship or everything int eh passport. Much appreciate your response.
Hi Maple_Star

They were basically equivalents of the Canadian CBSA report. For example for the US I used I-94 records and for my home country I had to make a freedom to information request for entry/exit records.

It took a bit of research to determine how to apply for the relevant documents from each country, but in the long run I feel it made the whole interview process run smoothly.

Maple_Star

Jul 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pedros said:
Hi Maple_Star
They were basically equivalents of the Canadian CBSA report. For example for the US I used I-94 records and for my home country I had to make a freedom to information request for entry/exit records.
Thanks Pedros.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know which day(s) is the e-cas updated ? I heard Sunday and Tuesday.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another Tuesday passess....no activity in April, May threads either
Things have gone a bit slow lately ::)

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Another Tuesday passess....no activity in April, May threads either
Things have gone a bit slow lately ::)
Apparently this Month (November) was the Test Date invitiation Month for May Applicants, even one of them got a test invite on Oct 29th.. so we can wait till the end of the month to get some good news.. what do you think ?

sicko86

Aug 18, 2009
Mississauga , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
Doc's Request.
8-3-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
28-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2012
LANDED..........
28-01-2012
sanacast said:
Apparently this Month (November) was the Test Date invitiation Month for May Applicants, even one of them got a test invite on Oct 29th.. so we can wait till the end of the month to get some good news.. what do you think ?
I think what matters is the time between Local office Transfer and Test Date .. it doesnt matter much when your application reached Sydney .. what matters when the application has been transferred .. based on different timelines I am seeing many people getting the test within 4-8 weeks from the time of the transfer.