+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Yeah I agree, there is no point in calling again and again to put extra strain on the system.
If the case is taking its usal course, its better to just sit back and wait.
We will all get there very soon, hang in there! :)
I agree with @injuredcold, calling every time (or before the 6 months mark) is a waste of time, put burden on the system and also make the agents reluctant to do their job.

Btw, I share similar timelines with @injuredcold and @sicko, and the same exact timeline with @laras.

Hope we are getting some news soon.

pravinsubu

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapguru said:
I have to send my docs soon to Mississauga office as well and weigh almost same or more. Did you send by regular / registered post?
I sent it via purolator , they delivered it next day morning. Good luck to you !!

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a timelime from one of the May applicants

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 20, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 20, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on July 21, 2014.

4. We sent you a notice on November 3, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 17, 2014 at XX XX AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

His application was started on July 21, Does this mean that ppl here who got their application started on Mid August (like mine), should expect a Test invite in about two-three weeks ?

sicko86

Aug 18, 2009
Mississauga , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
Doc's Request.
8-3-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
28-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2012
LANDED..........
28-01-2012
sanacast said:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 20, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 20, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

4. We sent you a notice on November 3, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 17, 2014 at XX XX AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

His application was started on July 21, Does this mean that ppl here who got their application started on Mid August (like mine), should expect a Test invite in about two-three weeks ?
I think what matters is when your application was transferred to the local office and to which local office .. Remember there is two stages of processing .. Sydney and local office ..

pingaustin

Jul 1, 2008
To the best of my knowledge and going by the current trends, your local office also is a major factor.
Two applicants can submit on the same day and have their application in process on the same day but have different time lines because they are from different cities.

sanacast said:

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Movement in May thread with test invites going out to Scarborough and Mississauga offices with dates that are after 20th May!
Fingers crossed ;D

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends, hang in there. Reaching the 5 month mark for juners n should receive lots test invite for GTA applicants! Enjoy the weekend

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Observer said:
Hi u4g5, it is really boring,,, anyways, let's hope for the best.
Based on activity in May2014 thread it looks like we need to wait for another 2 weeks to start hearing test invites news

mham

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called the CIC agent and inform me that my file already transfered about month ago to the local office Windsor

I'm happy hope to hear good news soon

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is good :). are your from Ottawa? i need anybody from Ottawa to receive a test invite so i feel relax that mine is coming.

mham said:
I just called the CIC agent and inform me that my file already transfered about month ago to the local office Windsor

I'm happy hope to hear good news soon