+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

Jennas

Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got this email today.It looks mine is still awaiting for process.The previous email showed only CIC got the application and not start process yet.
"Your application has been received and is currently in queue awaiting assignment to an agent for processing.

An email was sent to you acknowledging receipt of your application on September 10, 2014.

Please contact us if you have not received this email. "

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Jennas said:
I got this email today.It looks mine is still awaiting for process.The previous email showed only CIC got the application and not start process yet.
"Your application has been received and is currently in queue awaiting assignment to an agent for processing.

An email was sent to you acknowledging receipt of your application on September 10, 2014.

Thank u for sharing. So now it s clear that all of us who got email aor have to wait for our apps to get in process.

Jennas

Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
summer2014 said:
Thank u for sharing. So now it s clear that all of us who got email aor have to wait for our apps to get in process.
No problem.some of applicants can't find online ecase and call centre always said return or lost.
But that's not true though.Documents are not so easy to get lost in cic.Just wait and it will get start.

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jennas said:

Wow I like the second line in that e-mail. Not too many CIC agents would request that you contact them if you did not receive a specific e-mail for them.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that is not the file number. My file number is 7 digits (no letters).

sask28 said:
Thanks jrjayl,
Oh man! Then it is true. Then that is the actual file number because mine also had the "C" and some zeros in it. Ok so that means a file has been created for my application. Ok, I guess I'll just calmly wait now.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
I got the reply from cic:

Your applications have been received and are currently in queue awaiting assignment to an agent for processing.

Colonel_Blimp

Jun 15, 2014
My received line disappeared today - not sure if we ever worked out whether that means anything - but thought i would update you anyway.

Rest of detail and dates are on the spreadsheet.

milestogo

Star Member
May 9, 2010
Got an letter asking me to fill the 6F again

Any suggestions should i be attaching the t4's/NOA's

I have sent a separate sheet earlier now they are asking again. Have a lot of unemployed period and travel too :)

E cas update : September 22 (saying we asked for info on Sep 18)

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
kazkaz said:
I got the reply from cic:

Your applications have been received and are currently in queue awaiting assignment to an agent for processing.
Thanks for sharing, looks like all apps who got email have a long way to wait.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SenoritaBella said:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that is not the file number. My file number is 7 digits (no letters).
No that is not a "FILE NUMBER", it is stated in the email that it is an "Application Number" which refers to an application.
I do not think the number means the file has been created or assigned to an agent.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
51smoker said:
Thanks for sharing, looks like all apps who got email have a long way to wait.
Guess they are starting the so called "one step processing" where more simplified processes can be expected.
However new processing routines will require time to be adapted.

SiKa

Sep 7, 2014
Yohooo!! eCAS showing details now.. It is saying it started processing early August, even tho they have recently updated my eCAS following by an online enquiry I sent about a week ago. (not sure if that had anything to do with eCAS)

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
SiKa said:
Yohooo!! eCAS showing details now.. It is saying it started processing early August, even tho they have recently updated my eCAS following by an online enquiry I sent about a week ago. (not sure if that had anything to do with eCAS)
That s really good. Congrats! So you did not receive email oar ? Or you received email oar then you got updated ecas?

goraya_40

May 29, 2014
Re: July 2014 Citizenship Application.

Appllication send 16 july 2014
Application received 18 July 2014
in process 27 September
Plz advised me what's next process when sydney office send file local office

SiKa

Sep 7, 2014
No my online enquiry was basically for change of address. After about a week, I saw the updated address on eCAS. They have probably sent my AOR to my previous address which I no longer live at. I also did not receive anything via email. FYI: my eCAS got updated after about 45 days of "started processing" date. Any ideas when I should expect to receive the test date?