17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
kumbu.bumbu said:
I did submit and get an email back really quick.
I was the same situation as you.
Just send the email and gave them your all infor with receipt number.
I don't think your file has been lost.
My ecas is not active yet but at least they sent the email confirm was there.

I did submit it on Monday. So for no updates. Hope I will get email by Monday. This Monday lot of email confirmations. May be Monday is the day for email AORs.

There is at least one user got late email AOR without submitting case specific query. Looks like one of your case specific query triggered quite a few email AORs. Not mine though.
I have not received any email communication after submitting online inquiry yet. I just checked online ECAS on Monday(ie after submitting the online inquiry) and the details were visible.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Quebectau said:
Helllo, you guys asked about Montreal,

I will say what I know...

Some process for family with kids born in Canada, I know at least 2 cases like this and the process was really really fast!

Like 6 months total!!! for begging to end!!

I have one friend she applied as a single, so she applied in Last November and was called for the Test in July.
But she could not do for personal reasons...also what I heard people are waiting at least for 2 months to the oath after the test.

So in general process are taking around 1 year if there is no RQ!

What I think is good...not long ago all the people I know waited around 20 months for the full process ( without RQ)

Hope that could help!

I am from Montreal as well and hope this process get faster every day! ;)

FROM BEGGING TO END. I like this.

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Just called CIC and was advised my file was still in Sydney. Now, next month i will call- one call per month- lol

Can2Am

Aug 31, 2014
Guys listen I have some very interesting news to share. This could be the reason for most of the June applicants waiting like me

I sent my file on June 2, 2014 and received by CIC on June 3rd. After making so many calls to CIC and contacting our MP I found that my application was delivered to the Immigration office instead of Citizenship office.. After 2 months they found that and re routed my file to the citizenship office.

This is freaking so annoying man... I literally wasted 2 months now...

So for all who are waiting this could be it... GL folks

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
I have submitted another application on September 11, 2014 after my first application on June 18, 2014. Hopefully it will go smoothly this time. The first one I have had no idea where it is now as I was advised by one of the CIC after a phone conversation to submit another application as she believed my application was lost. I am sad not for the money lost but for the time lost, almost three months, these months are too much time for me but for the CIC is nothing.

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are 2 addresses to send applications

COURIER: 49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

Regular Mail:
CPC-Sydney
P.O. Box 7000
Sydney, NS
B1P 6V6

The Courier address is common for immigration, citizenship etc...If you are sending to that address, please put "Citizenship Grant" on the top in block letters.

Have anyone tried sending registered to PO BOX. I sent it and it worked as I got signature.

Can2Am said:
Guys listen I have some very interesting news to share. This could be the reason for most of the June applicants waiting like me

I sent my file on June 2, 2014 and received by CIC on June 3rd. After making so many calls to CIC and contacting our MP I found that my application was delivered to the Immigration office instead of Citizenship office.. After 2 months they found that and re routed my file to the citizenship office.

This is freaking so annoying man... I literally wasted 2 months now...

So for all who are waiting this could be it... GL folks

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
u4g5 said:
so u got an active ECAS showing your case is being processed?
Yes

Can2Am

Aug 31, 2014
*****FOR ALL THOSE JUNE APPLICANTS WHO ARE WAITING LIKE ME*****

DONT SEND ANOTHER APPLICATION. READ MY COMMENTS IN MY PREVIOUS BLOG

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Desert Lion said:
I have submitted another application on September 11, 2014 after my first application on June 18, 2014. Hopefully it will go smoothly this time. The first one I have had no idea where it is now as I was advised by one of the CIC after a phone conversation to submit another application as she believed my application was lost. I am sad not for the money lost but for the time lost, almost three months, these months are too much time for me but for the CIC is nothing.
Have you submitted Case Specific Enquiry online? If not, please do so as many are seeing results after submission.

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebectau said:
Helllo, you guys asked about Montreal,

I will say what I know...

Some process for family with kids born in Canada, I know at least 2 cases like this and the process was really really fast!

Like 6 months total!!! for begging to end!!

I have one friend she applied as a single, so she applied in Last November and was called for the Test in July.
But she could not do for personal reasons...also what I heard people are waiting at least for 2 months to the oath after the test.

So in general process are taking around 1 year if there is no RQ!

What I think is good...not long ago all the people I know waited around 20 months for the full process ( without RQ)

Hope that could help!

I am from Montreal as well and hope this process get faster every day! ;)

Thank you Quebectau.. It's just that my patience is little ;)
hope you're right and we all get our test invites soon...

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desert Lion said:
I agree time lost is most annoying. Regarding money lost if you are talking about the fee paid, you can use the same for the second application. If you have paid the fee twice they will use only one.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why do not we submit ATIP REPORT? what do you think?
zsha said:
Just called CIC and was advised my file was still in Sydney. Now, next month i will call- one call per month- lol

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I decided to call CIC this morning and was told my application was received and the email confirmation I received will serve as AOR. So, no physical AOR nor study book will be in the mail. Does it mean the next step is test invite? I still cannot see ECAS, though.

Then, all of a sudden, I got an email that I think it's a response of my online inquiry about 2 weeks ago.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.

Please refer to the standard Application Processing Times for information on the average processing times for your application. Questions regarding delays and updates in e-CAS are addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fanboy said:
I decided to call CIC this morning and was told my application was received and the email confirmation I received will serve as AOR. So, no physical AOR nor study book will be in the mail. Does it mean the next step is test invite? I still cannot see ECAS, though.

Then, all of a sudden, I got an email that I think it's a response of my online inquiry about 2 weeks ago.

Same thing they told me when i called CIC yesterday.. hopefully test invite is the next thing will hear.. ;)

Goodluck

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
why do not we submit ATIP REPORT? what do you think?
The agent has told me to check my status online and that she cannot tell me anything. I then told her that i would like to send some additional documents and i need the address :D- that's when she told me to send to sydney as my file has not been assigned to anyone yet :eek:

I think its too early to order ATIP- i will order in December if i do not hear anything- hopefully i will get the test invitation before then.