+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

horse

Jul 2, 2014
I got ECAS active this morning with:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 30, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 30, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

They did not mention when will they start process.....

Is that normal?

Thanks

horse

Jul 2, 2014
Does that mean my app will not be returned...I made a lot of small mistakes (like photo no signature, did not write N/A ......)

Mra2618

Sep 11, 2014
email2kale said:
You should have received it in your email while doing online payment.
I received it and included it already. My question is when I tr to check the status on ECAS I enter the receipt # that starts with R. However, the web site keep giving me the message that the receipt # is all numeric.

ic162k

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Hello Guys,

Im also June applicant (Calgary), sharing my timelines.

application sent 20th of june
ECAS updated on 25th of August " In Process"

got the acknowledgement letter by mail this week.

going to sleep for loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time now

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
I am going to wrong side of statistics. No return in mail and no ecas update.

Any other June applicant in my situation?

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ecas active: aug 28
in process: aug 22
app received: june 30

Sept 12, today i got my book and aor.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!
Hopefully, we all will be getting our test dates soon! :)
mrs.vip said:
ecas active: aug 28
in process: aug 22
app received: june 30

Sept 12, today i got my book and aor.

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazkaz said:
same here!
I'm re sending another application today, been exactly 3 months since i sent my first one and no returned mail or update on it yet. I'm sending additional docs like proof of work this time. I think there's no harm in sending another app, if they recover the 1st one then they'll just return the 2nd. Goodluck to all June applicants!

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumbu.bumbu said:
I am going to wrong side of statistics. No return in mail and no ecas update.

Any other June applicant in my situation?
Same here. Do not know what to do. Probably I will till end of the month and then send the new application. Today is exactly 3 months my application was delivered.

maple05

Aug 21, 2014
Friends,

Not sure if you have already read my below post which i had shared in last 2 days.

i would like to detail out the steps i did for those folks who have no status in ecas nor AOR nor any information from call centre.

My application was received on June 4 2014 however until Sept 10th i had no status,no aor.
Call centre agents stated that my application would have returned or probably lost when returned etc.
However i did the below steps

1)use the link dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.210474845.957955531.1408390324 (add https:// to the start of the link).
2)fill in details as requested make sure to chose Relationship to Applicant:Applicant.
3)make sure to enter email id
4)Type of application chose citizenship grant(2nd from top)
5)crisply word your request,do not complain.provide your details,the date you sent the date it was received(mention the tracking number)
6)in upload documents make sure to upload your tracking proof(delivery receipt),payment receipt copy.

After a week i had initiated the above because of anxiety i also sent a mail with signature required having a covering letter,clearly mentioning my email and enclosing the payment receipt and tracking delivery receipt.

other than the above options i have not come across any other logical option to check and find if application is there at cic or not.

Again as i mentioned before i do not know if any of the above i did triggered the email i received.
Also with receipt number i can now also see the status of my application in the ecas.

hope it helps and best wishes.

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Maple05,
Does the Exas say when they start processing ur case?
I got email comfirmation on the same day like urs, but no Ecas no matter i use receipt no, application no, pr or client id.

maple05

Aug 21, 2014
so you are using the receipt number starting with R and selecting the field Receipt Number(IMM 5401) and you dont see anything still in ecas.

Ok probably then wait for some time since you got the email it is clear that the application is there and is being processed.

The in process link states that the application was received on June 4 and they sent an AOR with book. However i think this is some standard message since until few days nothing was there in the system.

Again i don't want to over think on this other than the CIC has got much more applications in June than what they can serve and there are still applications that have not been even opened that were received in June.