+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

maple05

Aug 21, 2014
The link needs a https to start with,the forum rules does not allow the complete.

i would like to detail out the steps i did for those folks who have no status in ecas nor AOR nor any information from call centre.

1)use the link dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.210474845.957955531.1408390324 (add https:// to the start of the link).
2)fill in details as requested make sure to chose Relationship to Applicant:Applicant.
3)make sure to enter email id
4)Type of application chose citizenship grant(2nd from top)
5)crisply word your request,do not complain.provide your details,the date you sent the date it was received(mention the tracking number)
6)in upload documents make sure to upload your tracking proof(delivery receipt),payment receipt copy.

After a week i had initiated the above because of anxiety i also sent a mail with signature required having a covering letter,clearly mentioning my email and enclosing the payment receipt and tracking delivery receipt.

other than the above options i have not come across any other logical option to check and find if application is there at cic or not.
Again as i mentioned before i do not know if any of the above i did triggered the email i received.
hope it helps and best wishes.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
maple05 said:
The link needs a https to start with,the forum rules does not allow the complete.

i would like to detail out the steps i did for those folks who have no status in ecas nor AOR nor any information from call centre.

1)use the link dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.210474845.957955531.1408390324 (add https:// to the start of the link).
2)fill in details as requested make sure to chose Relationship to Applicant:Applicant.
3)make sure to enter email id
4)Type of application chose citizenship grant(2nd from top)
5)crisply word your request,do not complain.provide your details,the date you sent the date it was received(mention the tracking number)
6)in upload documents make sure to upload your tracking proof(delivery receipt),payment receipt copy.

After a week i had initiated the above because of anxiety i also sent a mail with signature required having a covering letter,clearly mentioning my email and enclosing the payment receipt and tracking delivery receipt.

other than the above options i have not come across any other logical option to check and find if application is there at cic or not.
Again as i mentioned before i do not know if any of the above i did triggered the email i received.
hope it helps and best wishes.
I see some hope from the email you have received. Seems like there are lots of other folks with same status during the same time frame. Hope all goes well at then end.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
according to google Doc, 50 % of all applicants applied from jan to march in 2014 have received test or finished oath.
thus, reasonable expectation is by November we will see ppl received notice to appear test in December.
only 2,3 more months to go b4 more good news, hang in there!!!!!!!
Not sure if that applies to Western provinces, too. I dont think any Calgary applicant in 2014 has received test invitation.

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i just checked online and my "Received" line is gone.... I still have the "In process" thing but no mention of a test...

Does that mean anything??!! :eek:

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
My application was received on June 19, 2014 and the CIC agent told me that my application was lost and they have no tracking that it was received and I was advised to re-submit another application, that is to say close to three months, 82 days since submission, more than two months as per their website recommendations to call. I was advised by the agent to re-submit another application.

I recommend any one who passed two months, and particularly those who are more than 3 months to submit another application again as per CIC guides.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received AOR and study guide in mail Today September 10. Was sent from Sydney Aug 26

Jennas

Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fanboy said:
Did you send an inquiry online or by mail to receive that confirmation email?
thanks
Yes after I checked with Atip and I checked one line inquire too.They response me like this .
But not in process yet .

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
LFer said:
Guys i just checked online and my "Received" line is gone.... I still have the "In process" thing but no mention of a test...

Does that mean anything??!! :eek:
Guys I'm little bit confused of which received line people are saying it disappeared.
I mean there are two lines of received .
One is the received line that acknowledges the payment, there is the one that acknowledges the whole application as received one. So which one are the one that disappears?.

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jma said:
Guys I'm little bit confused of which received line people are saying it disappeared.
I mean there are two lines of received .
One is the received line that acknowledges the payment, there is the one that acknowledges the whole application as received one. So which one are the one that disappears?.
There's one line that says "Received" and another that says "In Process".
The 1st one usually disappears after a while