devD

Jan 12, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Yo people, so my processing began Aug 28, received June 27.... Ecas active today

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have to send another application tOmorrow.. my fault.. i didnt put my twins name/dob/cob, where they're asking the records of education, i just put n/a coz maybe i was confused they are just 1y/o and not schooling.. my bad.. :( so the agent told me to send new application and dont wait for the first application to return..

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
agree, it seems those who got email confirmation haven't been processed yet
Goldline said:
I think those who got e case updated will be processed faster than those who received email

Maple_Star

Jul 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
email2kale said:
Seems like I need to prepare again my application. Not happy, this will delay my process by at least 6 months just because of lost application... :-(
Ouch, that hurts. Don't worry, you will probably get into the new format and a faster process. Good luck!

Maple_Star

Jul 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can2Am said:
Based on Sapguru's timeline, its about 3 months approx from May 27th submission date.. In my case, submission date was June 2nd.
I guess it is not unrealistic to have 90 days wait time for applicants from June/July considering the gold rush and stampede in that period. Next 2-3 weeks will be crucial to map out the timeline under the new process and the post summer work flow.

ronin47

Jun 16, 2014
Hi Zsha,

My application went in process on August 8th too and yet I haven't received the AOR and the book. We are in the same boat. I am in Calgary.

zsha said:
Just called CIC and was advised that AOR and book was mailed on 08th August 2014. I have not received it yet. I don't think it takes that long for received mail from Canadapost from NS to Ottawa. But I have to say that this time, the agent was very polite and very helpful.

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
Can2Am said:
Now this is what I'm speculating...

Based on Sapguru's timeline, its about 3 months approx from May 27th submission date.. In my case, submission date was June 2nd.

So do you guys think I have some chance???

Sapguru - While you were waiting did you call CIC agent? If yes, what did they tell you? In my case when I called, I got 2 answers. One application could have been lost, second file returned..
No, I didn't not call. I was not following the application closely until a friend told that application processing time can vary.

EastVan

Apr 12, 2014
u4g5 said:
i am sending NOAs from 2010-2014, and you may send T4s if you still have them at record
what did you send you work record for 2014, it is not the end of 2014 yet, I don't have T4,neither do my NOA, I only have them for 2011.2012 and 2013 records

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do you think that receiving the AOR means that our file received by our local office or what? the agent said that yesterday but i doubt that because each agent seems to say some thing different than the other one.

u4g5 said:
Thursday! What's up, guys??

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
ronin47 said:
Hi Zsha,

My application went in process on August 8th too and yet I haven't received the AOR and the book. We are in the same boat. I am in Calgary.
Hi Ronin47,

one of my friends in Toronto received hers like 1.5 mths after ecas updated- If i don't receive the book by 21st september, I will call again.. May be i will call today to inquire about the transfer to local office ;)

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
do you think that receiving the AOR means that our file received by our local office or what? the agent said that yesterday but i doubt that because each agent seems to say some thing different than the other one.
bro, they all say different things and they r not much of help unless something solid happened to the case. i rather sitting tight and forget about this. its better that way, each case is DIFFERENT.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are right.

u4g5 said:
bro, they all say different things and they r not much of help unless something solid happened to the case. i rather sitting tight and forget about this. its better that way, each case is DIFFERENT.

Jennas

Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can2Am said:
Now this is what I'm speculating...

So do you guys think I have some chance???

Sapguru - While you were waiting did you call CIC agent? If yes, what did they tell you? In my case when I called, I got 2 answers. One application could have been lost, second file returned..

Today call centre agent gives me another instruction.
CIC was on file for July 3rd however they can take back six weeks from July 3nd,that makes part of agents still working on May cases.My application was sending on June 13th.Call centre agent suggest me wait another 3weeks and if nothing that time,She asked me to file another application that time.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Jennas said:
Today call centre agent gives me another instruction.
CIC was on file for July 3rd however they can take back six weeks from July 3nd,that makes part of agents still working on May cases.My application was sending on June 13th.Call centre agent suggest me wait another 3weeks and if nothing that time,She asked me to file another application that time.
So According to your situation I should more wait for 3 weeks, as my application was received on June 9th?