June 2014 Citizenship Application.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can2Am said:
Can someone advice me please? :( :( :(

Should I wait for another 2 weeks or should I re-apply? At the moment, the agent gave me 2 options. Its either lost or returned because the file is incomplete.

I tracked my application. It was received and signed by Mike in Sydney, NS office. So how can it be lost?

Does anyone have a similar situation like me still waiting for eCAS update? FYI, my wife has submitted her application and Im a citizen already

I really appreciate some suggestions at this point..
I would give another 5 business days (so till next Tuesday).Then call again to find out whether they have any record then. After that if still no record, I would suggest sending a new one.

Jennas

Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can2Am said:
Can someone advice me please? :( :( :(

Should I wait for another 2 weeks or should I re-apply? At the moment, the agent gave me 2 options. Its either lost or returned because the file is incomplete.

I tracked my application. It was received and signed by Mike in Sydney, NS office. So how can it be lost?

Does anyone have a similar situation like me still waiting for eCAS update? FYI, my wife has submitted her application and Im a citizen already

I really appreciate some suggestions at this point..
Mine and my friend application the same happen to you.Signed by mike on 16th.
I called and agent said no update.I filed atip nothing there.I think might be wait?
I am not send another one because my friend and I sent in with two different parcel and same day get lost?I will wait.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Jennas said:
I called and agent said no update.I filed atip nothing there.I think might be wait?
I am not send another one because my friend and I sent in with two different parcel and same day get lost?I will wait.
Maybe the returned mail was lost. So your application was returned, and on the way it's gone. Better send another one now. Other wise after waited for 3 more months then send a new one. If you send another one, then they found your first package, there is nothing wrong.

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Jennas said:
Some received email confirmation which is still good than us who are not sure if the apps got lost or retunred .
So stressful when seeing first week of July even got active Ecas already.
But i still think we should wait a bit more, i will wait another 2 weeks.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks man :) i have it but just want to know if they offered it.

u4g5 said:
u may download it anytime you want

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/discover/index.asp?utm_source=slash-discovercanada&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=generic

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for replying. do you know exactly when received line disappeared from your e-case..

Kitsilano said:
I called the call centre and agent told me that they had sent my application, she did not mentioned any specific date. I called them on August 26. I am not sure if Vancouver office has received my application.

Can2Am

Aug 31, 2014
Hi Summer2014

What's your timeline? Are you still waiting like me?

Can you share some info?

I sent mine on June 2, 2014 to Sydney, NS and CIC received the app on June 3.

Thanks

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
Did cic offer to send you the e-book from discover Canada?
No, she just advised tht i will b receiving soon.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
I have sent a ATIP request for my application and received the reply today stating

"Following a thorough search of our information holdings, I regret to inform you that no records were found that respond to your request (no citizenship file). Please clarify which immigration file you are looking for and provide the file number of the immigration file you wish to receive. To obtain your file number, please contact our Call Centre at 1-888-242‑2100."

Seems like I need to prepare again my application. Not happy, this will delay my process by at least 6 months just because of lost application... :-(

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry to hear that, fortunately the timeline started to be very short. according to the spreadsheet, some cases started to get their e-case active after 14 days only and another case after 35 days only. it is a very good sign ans losing the application may cause a faster process to your application. please do not be sad, God always does the best for us.

email2kale said:
I have sent a ATIP request for my application and received the reply today stating

"Following a thorough search of our information holdings, I regret to inform you that no records were found that respond to your request (no citizenship file). Please clarify which immigration file you are looking for and provide the file number of the immigration file you wish to receive. To obtain your file number, please contact our Call Centre at 1-888-242‑2100."

Seems like I need to prepare again my application. Not happy, this will delay my process by at least 6 months just because of lost application... :-(

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Can2Am said:
Hi Summer2014

What's your timeline? Are you still waiting like me?

Can you share some info?

I sent mine on June 2, 2014 to Sydney, NS and CIC received the app on June 3.

Thanks
Mine was received on June 23rd. The thing is most apps received around my time got Ecas updated..
I think u should wait for only 1 week instead of 2 or longer since u ve been waiting 3 months already.
U can send the second one just in case the first one got lost or smt like that. It d not hurt if they find the furst one. But make sure u say it s the second app since u check w the call centre n was advised to send another app.

Can2Am

Aug 31, 2014
Thanks Summer2014....

I think you are right.... I have already prepared a 2nd one and kept it ready to mail...........But this is really insane....all my 3 months of waiting time has gone waste...
:(:(

In the meantime, I have contacted my local MP to seek his assistance in this matter......

Fingers crossed.....

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
redstone said:
what documnets are you going to send to prove work history??? plz advise
I did not send any proof of work history... I was not returned. got my aor today...

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Hey rayman,

is your ecas updated? or still showing We were not able to identify you using the information you provided
rayman_m said:
While I am waiting for eCAS update, I have received an e-mail today from CIC automated system as following:

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/06/19.

When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will invite you to a knowledge test, interview or ceremony, if applicable. Please visit our Web site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ciizenship/cit-test.asp for information to prepare for these events.

It appears CIC acknowledges the application receive but did not update the eCAS yet. CIC may have started this new e-mail process recently.. Interesting..