+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think we will receive it at the same time as both of us from Ottawa and almost the same timeline.

zsha said:
Just called CIC and was advised that AOR and book was mailed on 08th August 2014. I have not received it yet. I don't think it takes that long for received mail from Canadapost from NS to Ottawa. But I have to say that this time, the agent was very polite and very helpful.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
i think we will receive together as both of us from Ottawa and almost the same timeline.
Guys, when will you start calling to find out local transfer?

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
u4g5 said:
Guys, when will you start calling to find out local transfer?
Nov or Dec

Can2Am

Aug 31, 2014
Most of your eCAS is updated. I am still waiting to see that still...

I sent my application on June 2nd. I don't understand whats going on??

Another agent told me that it usually takes 6 weeks from the day you submit for them to open the file which I suppose was July 14th and by now I should have received something right?

I don't understand what am I supposed to do...

Any suggestions?

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats!! how did you know that it was received by the local office that date? what is your local office?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they willl process your file quickly then, almost a yr since last oct, u know what i meant. gd luck

Kitsilano

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
congrats!! how did you know that it was received by the local office that date? what is your local office?
I called the call centre and agent told me that they had sent my application, she did not mentioned any specific date. I called them on August 26. I am not sure if Vancouver office has received my application.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, does it take time for applications to reach the local office, like one week or more?

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
guys, does it take time for applications to reach the local office, like one week or more?
For ottawa, i guess more thn 1week for sure

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
i think we will receive it at the same time as both of us from Ottawa and almost the same timeline.
I will check the mailbox when u receive the book. I am tired opening the mailbox n nothing-lol

Can2Am

Aug 31, 2014
Can someone advice me please? :( :( :(

Should I wait for another 2 weeks or should I re-apply? At the moment, the agent gave me 2 options. Its either lost or returned because the file is incomplete.

I tracked my application. It was received and signed by Mike in Sydney, NS office. So how can it be lost?

Does anyone have a similar situation like me still waiting for eCAS update? FYI, my wife has submitted her application and Im a citizen already

I really appreciate some suggestions at this point..

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
I will check the mailbox when u receive the book. I am tired opening the mailbox n nothing-lol
yep, it doesnt feel good. but hey, the more important mails r yet to come

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did cic offer to send you the e-book from discover Canada?

zsha said:

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
Did cic offer to send you the e-book from discover Canada?
u may download it anytime you want

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/discover/index.asp?utm_source=slash-discovercanada&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=generic